Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 17 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 17 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:36 pm

My power clearly means I'm the face of the group, then mspa 

Also yeah the power icons are super rad. they are Gr8
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 17 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by ilikeoctopus Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:51 pm

I guess I'll go and be an amusement park ride, then :U
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:50 pm

So what are we waiting for, right now?
Any additional comments on our already existing powers, if we have any, plus everyone else's attempts at same. Literally any attempts. So far everything is from the same 4 people. Waiting on triggers for Ness, and responses from OJ and IT, so I can hopefully replace Spatulaman and Grapefruitboy.

And then comments on the new stuff from all those people above + Captain.

And when everyone's done we can vote, fine tune, and give our feedback on our powers? Plus frantic worldbuilding of course up to and including life plan, costumes, icons, and name :V I didn't design the icons in the sheet to work as superhero emblems, they're too complex. They're more like... things you'd see on counters in a board game.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:54 pm

So i found out where OJ went, turns out his internet is all wonky and only working for cookie clicker and youtube. Which is great in theory, but im sure it must get tiresome having nothing to do except clicking all those cookies :V
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:09 pm

So the only solution... is to do everything via YouTube videos. We can make a musical you of it! If you can see this, there is very likely a plugin or setting for whatever browser he uses that disables images. That'll reduce the content of a webpage massively, making them easier to load.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:46 pm

He said that he's tried multiple browsers, and none of them work aside from those two websites.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:01 pm

AAAAAAHHHH sorry i have a job now and i gotta say i'm probably not very good at it (Camp Counseloring) but they are giving me money anyway so thats okay. so that's why i've been away! and i know that's not an excuse really because d is the most active person here and he has a Job so mspa

next week i am going to an ART INTENSIVE out of state until the 22nd so i don't know if that will effect my posting habits (prolly not)

also in a third bit of random news i just saw D online on the spreadsheet so now i know his full name and am going to, like, file his taxes for him or something. you know the drill

OKAY POWERS:
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:10 pm

what do i need to do sorry im still very confused about this whole thing? like what are my potential(?) powers, what do i need to do for other people (if i need to see their trigger responses link me pls im not trawling thru the thread), what is gonna happen once the powers are decided etc etc

also got a new job too and it is so tiring i am very tired
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:53 pm

's all on the doc, man - your possible powers so far are there, everyboy's triggers are there, their potential powers so far are there...

you should read up on ppl's triggers, their words and the possibilities and offer ur own opinion/ideas for powers. just keep in mind you can't say anything about your OWN powers until we decide on Your Definitive One mspa

(also, this is just. for fun. we can come up w some shit to do w these things afterwards, or we can just like... not. it's a fun lil exercise tho)
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:49 am

^actually the trigger responses aren't there. But everything else is, though the doc is really best used for summaries and recaps anyway. We'll have to link the responses later.

So what you do is, you:
read the trigger,
you read the response, and
you think about what category the trigger falls in based on the power class descriptions.
Then, using elements drawn from the random nouns,
you invent a power or two fitting those elements and the category,
keeping in mind how well the power fits the event.

Then you read our already suggested ones and give feedback.

There's lots of great examples already all over the thread for comparison.
I've added the power categories to the bottom of the doc.
Spark's and my triggers are near the bottom of page 12.
Octi's is the top of 13. Sandstriker is top of 14, yours is middle of 14. IT's is here. I think that's it?

E: also I almost always have internet
And I'm p.sure I "leaked" my name years ago on dA
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:13 am

wheres the doc? i couldnt see a link anywhere
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:25 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C5eHioVFmRzXIqucyAd6i-j-kuG0T0APIU19781c79U/edit?usp=sharing

Ironically, a link to the doc is something that in an ideal world would be in the doc.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:20 pm

So, anyone else download Pokémon GO yet?

EDIT:
Also, surprise new Pokémon reveal from Japan Expo 2016.
Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Yes! It's quite a lot of fun. With a LOT of potential. I'm even able to sometimes catch things from the office Very Happy Just at level 5 now!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:01 pm

how do i set a team on Go? i've caught some dudes i want to use but i can't find the option. im only lv 4 so if u need to be 5 i aint
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:52 pm

I've been having problems connecting to the servers all day, so I've only been able to catch 2 Pokémon beyond my starter...
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:55 pm

Went on a walk just a little while ago after the servers (finally) came back up, and nabbed a few Pokemon.

Couldn't find this one Doduo, though...
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:56 pm

Likewise. I gave up my progress and switched to using a Google Account, since their servers are more reliable. Also, there's nothing where I live ;_; but lots where I work so that's okay.

Team refers to team blue/red/yellow so you wouldn't have to set that yet.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:57 pm

See, I've been using my Google account. It's still completely unreliable.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainNessbot Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:04 am

This has been the busiest week and a half for me all summer, phew! I got some triggers now, tell me if they are too short or anything:

Trigger 1:

Trigger 2:

(The second one is actually based on a real experience of mine, though luckily it ended happily)
CaptainNessbot
CaptainNessbot
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:11 am

Oh, I chose Blue mostly out of peer pressure.

All my friends were doing it!

Also, I promise I'll get to IT's trigger power things Soon™ :U
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainNessbot Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:23 am

Btw do you like my new avatar I got it from an artist I like
CaptainNessbot
CaptainNessbot
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:32 am

Is that some kind of AU Pajama Sam?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainNessbot Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:35 am

!!!You recognized him!!!
It's supposed to be an older Pajammer Sammer. Humongous Entertainment was my childhood lifeblood and is probably the reason I'm so cool now
CaptainNessbot
CaptainNessbot
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:35 am

Trigger:
Spoiler:

Feel free to replace skiing with a sport of your choice if, for example, you live in Arizona and have never left the state.

Random nouns:
Cashier
Quiver
Wall

Please also provide input on our existing stuff + iT's trigger 'cause right now we are running on a heavy backlog!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next