Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 6 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Yikes.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 6 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by muffinz Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:23 pm

yeah it sucks!

if only there was some sort of official statement by the people in charge! even if they'd said something along the lines of "we can't uphold the forums anymore, so I'm sorry but we'll need to drop them"... well, i'd be disappointed, but at least there'd be some closure to it.

but instead, the way things are now, it seems that either the people in charge don't give a shit about the forums so they're deliberately leaving them behind to rot, or the people in charge don't even know where things will go so they can't make any statements about the situation. both options are pretty bad!
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:33 pm

unrelated, but it just struck me that the Stuniverse is gonna start its crazy hype-worthy event close to the same time that the next corocoro's "huge scoop" about sun/moon is gonna leak.

ohhh boy. whatever happens, those are gonna be an EVENTFUL couple of days.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:11 pm

I'm definitely kinda sad about MSPAF being just gone. There's a few things on there that I'd like to get back. Mostly Sburbmon stuff but still.

There is a silver lining though. People made a replacement forums called Omegaupdate which are the "replacement" to MSPAF. A lot of the stuff from MSPAF is present there. A lot of the Forum Adventures, whilst obviously having previous threads lost, have just started from where they left off on Omegaupdate (thank god for the mirror site!), and gradually I think stuff is going to get back to what MSPAF was like. Which is great! Also, the site is under different management than MSPAF so who knows, if we wanted I'm sure a Pokémon thread could exist over there Wink

Also that SU shiz is happening right in the middle of Assignment season for me so idk if I'm gonna watch it as it comes out :/

And on a final note, a couple of things worth noting about the Nintendo NX.... one, on the 27th of April Kimishima is gonna be doing the annual report to investors n shit, so something NX related may come outta that, or a new mobile game or sth. Very unlikely but yeah. Second, Nintendo never said that they'd reveal the NX at E3, which is what ppl were assuming they'd do, with such certainty that they just thought it was fact. They just said they'd talk about it more in 2016. Talking about it more means we might get sweet fuck all about it. So brace yourselves to not have NX stuff at E3! I mean I personally do think it will be revealed them but still Razz
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:20 am

there are two or three things i'd like to get back from mspaf. (forumstuck, dangan ronpa, my shitty old fa's), do you know if they'd be accessible through caches?
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:17 am

The Wayback machine is an automatic web backup site that backs up like everything. You could try that, but not every page is backed up, and they only happen once in a while, so if anything was recent that's the best way. Cached pages also kinda work but they dont really so i wouldnt rely on them.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:17 am

Ava's demon update today.

God, Michelle is SUCH a TEASE. Raaah.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:34 pm

avas demon's art is like... astoundingly good.... and i always forget that until it updates.........
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:35 pm

things are quiet :< Both here and in real life! I was supposed to have plans this weekend, but friend A decided he'd better leave the interview study (with which I was gonna help him) until closer to the date, and friend B's mom got sick so we had to cancel our plans to go ziplining tomorrow. I also have to postpone my driving test AGAIN, at the cost of 80 euro, and I haven't tried any new foods since Monday, which is really bad form. And the longer I put it off the more scary and difficult it gets. Mental malaise and general guilt have got me throwing money at Pokemon cards I don't need and probably don't really want. Oh well, such is life Neutral

so, uhh, Zelda for Wii U isn't Wii U exclusive apparently? The NX is getting it at the same time. My Wii U is a Splatoon machine so this doesn't affect me. But TMYK. Related: I hit S+ rank in splatoon again earlier. I was worried I had gotten rusty. Guess not! (Still have only played vs. Muffinz btw Neutral)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:52 pm

I'm in the middle of finals, which has been entirely final projects/papers this semester. After Tuesday, I'll be on summer break.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun May 01, 2016 8:00 pm

yeah it's the end of the year so shit is ramping up for me
i'm drawing/kind of animating/recording for a big thing for my health project that's basically taking up all of my time
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri May 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Hey everyone, apparently we're getting new S&M info on the 10th. And this time around, it'll be actual info, rather than whatever the hell the last Coro Coro was.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri May 06, 2016 4:24 pm

borderline insulting is what it was
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Fri May 06, 2016 4:43 pm

oh yeah sorry I've been quiet here, I recently discovered the coveted, legendary Quarantine Skype Chat spoken of in myth so that's been taking up a lot of the time I would've spent on here.

are any of you guys NOT a part of it yet??? if not then you should be
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Fri May 06, 2016 10:54 pm

What Skype chat @.@
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat May 07, 2016 7:53 am

Yeah after I installed Skype again for my therapy I gave it a google :V https://www.google.ie/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pokemon%20quarantine%20skype and nada. Dunno where everybody else is finding anything, not that I'd use it anyway mspa
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon May 09, 2016 11:00 pm

t minus ten hours until first sun/moon news :0
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue May 10, 2016 9:32 am

STARTERS:

THEYRE ALL SO GREAT I REALLY LIKE ALL OF THEM
(rowlet is my favorite though)
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue May 10, 2016 9:34 am

It's lit(ten)
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue May 10, 2016 10:00 am

Was kinda taken aback initially by the designs. But they'll grow on me! And yeah team Rowlet until convinced otherwise :V Popplio has a LOT of work to do in convincing me that it won't be an Oshawott expy (which was itself pretty derivative.)

Region looks nice, though we've only seen regular routes and greenery. Shame the engine is the same, though.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue May 10, 2016 10:34 am

It seems as though everyone but me is going with Rowlet xD

Good thing im going with the fire type :V
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue May 10, 2016 11:35 am

I am severely disappointed that we still don't have a cephalopod starter. But yeah, I think I'm going with Rowlet too. And judging by the legendaries, probably Moon over Sun.

We've also got release dates for the games now: November 18th for the US, Australia, and Japan, and November 23rd for Europe (sorry guys).

The region looks pretty cool. My best guess is that it's based off somewhere in the South Pacific, although I can't pin down where that might be. We're certainly getting much more of a tropical setting this time around, so prepare for Fire types and water routes.

EDIT: People on Reddit are pretty convinced that it's going to be Hawaii, based off details from the Japanese video that didn't make it to the rest. Also, apparently we'll get to choose our skin tone again, which might be a sign that full customization is returning.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue May 10, 2016 11:47 am

Was it not obvious it was Hawaii mspa I mean I guess it could be any island in the pacific maybe but... occam's razor suggests Hawaii :V

I hope we get returning Unova characters! Not that I'm wholly fond of them, since Unova character designs really pushed the boat (no seriously go back and look at Cheren, N, Bianca, w/e and compare to any other friend/rival in the series) but they had better characterisation than most and they probably already have valid passports.

Japan: 4
Europe: 1
US: 2

hmmmmm :O
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue May 10, 2016 12:01 pm

The thing is, Hawaii's pretty far from New York; they've got the rest of the continental US and a large stretch of the Pacific Ocean between them. France is actually closer to New York than Hawaii is (~3700 miles versus ~4900), and even Japan is still ~4100 miles from Hawaii. So I guess the real conclusion here is that Hawaii's pretty far away from everything.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue May 10, 2016 1:11 pm

TEAM LITTEN

also TEAM SUN

the descriptions for the starters on the site are great too btw. Rowlet has a new move called Leafage instead of vine whip and can kick, apparently. Popplio makes balloons out of water and is a great swimmer. Litten uses its highly flammable, oily fur as fuel by licking it, and when it sheds it it just FUCKIN BURNS IT

Solgaleo and Lunaala (not officially revealed but those were the trademarked names so. like. cmon) look awesome and i wonder what types they are?

solgaleo doesn't look that fiery but. lion. and also sun. sooo

and lunaala looks maybe icey or fairy but also... flying? flying would be boring tho

also ART STYLE

this is basically like colosseum in a handheld - we have proper proportions and also no circles underneath pokémon, and we can even see the trainers

this is incredible
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next