Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 21 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 21 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 21 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Spoiler:

yesterday i ate a raw egg with the shell on it and it was wild
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 21 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Spoiler:

my favourite colour is triangles
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Spoiler:

i threw up the egg i ate earlier but it's okay it was just as tasty going up as it was going down
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:18 am

Spoiler:

i like butts
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:03 pm

My that's a lot of spoiler tags.

It's tempting to shoe-horn content into those posts outside of the tags using my newfound mod powers...

but no.

I shall resist.

EDIT: i'm sorry i have no willpower
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:43 pm

do it dee, falsify power votes

i, sandstriker, have decided to change my votes so that everyone gets spatula grapefruit powers, especially myself
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Well I for one have no complaints with the results.

silly me triangles aren't a color my favourite color is actually a fancy trumpet
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:56 am

Aaaand new Japanese Pokémon trailer!

Spoiler:

u know we could totally throw dee off if we just wrote random white text at the bottom of our posts from now on, ye
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:31 am

Your URL is [MOD EDIT] totally working there. Anyways, the trailer seemed to be pretty cool. I just wish I knew what any of it was saying.

i concur with spark it is especially effective if we mimic the lower case writing style
and we should add an additional level of confusion
such that nobody really knows what posts d_what has and hasnt edited
it is a mystery
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:25 pm

wow

So Corocoro should be leaking soon

also I just Finally finished a thing I've been workin on day on day off for the past couple a weeks

Here it is!!! Warning: Fuckin' Big Image

and yeah thats bout it :v

wow this plan sucks
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 am

Have I mentioned how much I hate it that I always seem to get logged out whenever I restart Chrome? Because I do. On both counts.

EDIT: Also, someone on Reddit pointed out that the middle starter forms for BW and XY got revealed by Coro Coro in September, so there's a good chance that's what's coming in a few days.

How can white text be real if our eyes aren't real
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:57 am

:(

d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:34 am

Well, we may not have gotten the starters' middle stages, but we do have Coro Coro leaks.

Spoiler:

Now what could you possibly be upset about I wonder
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:57 pm

d_what wrote::(

poor dee, his dreams cast aside from spoilers about pokeymen :'(

or maybe he's just sad that he got his white text edits preempted :(
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:53 am

New move AccelRock! (name pending, japanese only. Here's hoping for speedy pebbles.) Looks like it might be a Rock type quick attack... awesome. Sucks for stuff like Yanmega I guess, but Rock types are generally terrible, this could really help them out. Ironically, stealth rock does little to help out Rock types since they're weak to a lot of the things that resist SR. That and everything else and its mother learns Stealth Rock, so hoping that Accelrock is relatively exclusive (Rhyperior! Golem! Armaldo! Probopass...?)

trivia: The white text here is not actually white, but a light grey for visibility
this is real white text
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:46 am

Man, they're really trying to shake up the meta this game. Which is probably for the best, considering how the top teams from official tournaments in Gen VI were all nearly identical.

hoohoohoohoo
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:13 pm

HOLY SHIT Y'ALL

NEWS:

YOOOOOOOO

mwahahahaha
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:16 pm

You think so? I have noticed that a lot of the abilities we've had so far (on likely dud Pokemon, as is the usual fare for early Pokemon) have all had different competitive flavours, some gimmicky, all interesting, but nothing has really shaken up the usual stuff like Gen VI did with Megas, the type changes and new Fairies. A rock type priority move is almost passé at this point, I'd have given good odds that we'd get some new Quick Attack variation, and Rock needs it more than most. Still delighted if that's what we're getting, of course.

I do think the Z moves will get use, certainly. But I don't think they'll be as impactful as Megas - so far, they seem to be limited to super-powerful Type Gems, that don't expire after use. So it may cause a shift to a more offensive metagame across all formats, unless there's a defensive or supportive Z-move in the works. But as it stands, that's about all they do, assuming that they are just "really really powerful moves".

heheheh

EDIT: that poster is aesthetically awful
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:44 pm

I mostly meant that they're trying to break up a lot of the strategies that dominated back in XY. Sure, Megas were a big change, but they were also massively centralizing. This time around, it seems like they're trying to give us more viable options.

In other news, we've got the English trailer for the Coro Coro leaks.

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:58 pm

Gosh I love weekends.

What's everyone up to lately? I've got nothing planned other than patiently awaiting for the new Keldeo/Rayquaza arena decks to release and also prolific shitposting on reddit. It's pretty great :V

Also I'm wondering if OJ is merely busy, out of internet, dead, or simply unaware that we've been posting because the forum logged him out again.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:41 pm

I'm busy with school. Data Structures, Database Management, Automata Theory, and Voting Theory. It's all interesting, but it's still a fair amount of work.

And speaking of getting logged out, Chrome is bugging me to update...
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:41 pm

d_what wrote:Also I'm wondering if OJ is merely busy, out of internet, dead, or simply unaware that we've been posting because the forum logged him out again.

To my great shame I have to admit that I simply forgot. I do have an excuse, but that is just that, an excuse, it doesn't change the fact that I simply forgot and I am deeply sorry for that.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:51 pm

I'm scrambling to get everything done--I'm TAing an introductory computer systems course and it's sucking a lot more time out of my schedule than I thought it would, on top of a bunch of coursework. They scheduled me for extra office hours and my co-TA for leading a recitation backed out, so I'm scrambling to get everything together for Monday's recitation.

This next week-ish is going to be absolutely insane for me; I've got two big assignments and a long homework due early next week, which is also our job fair (+ recitation + office hours).

I'll make time to watch Pokemon Generations, but aside from that it's all homework and recruiter-talking for me. Super stressed out aaaaa
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:55 pm

SO HEYYY GUYS I ACTUALLY STILL EXIST AND AM ALIVE
(surprisingly)

GOD IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE ACTUALLY POSTED HERE???? it's kind of surprising even to myself how little i've been posting. sorry guys :c
i've still read all the posts that got posted in here, i just so rarely have enough motivation to really sit down and write any complex thoughts on stuff :V

a LOT of stuff happened since my last post in here, huh? hoo boy.
Spoiler:
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:55 am

I made stats and stuff for a Pokemon based on myself a while back, let me post it here if anyone wants to see it.

Grimgram and Gristle:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next