Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast?

+22
Hanky Panky
Xaber
kotakun
Rozewolf
tinning3
phantasmalDexterity
Tirgo
PunchesMalone
Sandstriker
Druplesnubb
NinteNerd
d_what
Hytheter
OverlordJ
ilikeoctopus
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Spark Eletran
DicksMcgee
Dregadude
tailoredGoose
Gelatino
26 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast? - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast?

Post by ilikeoctopus Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Beating Pansage and Oshawott with my Hydreigon is getting somewhat repetitive. I'm not sure how much of this mind-numbing repetition I can stand.

BUT I CAN'T STOP
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast? - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast?

Post by Dregadude Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Gelatino wrote:
ilikeoctopus wrote:All I want in life is some BP

I'm in this horrible cycle, guys. I want to EV train some Pokemon so that I can Battle Subway with them but I need BP to get the Power Items so I need to do the Battle Subway?

Oh that's easy

Just do the normal single line a bunch of times with some grossly overpowered pokemon and you should be good

That's how I saved up for the power items

I thought about doing that but I a) thought I was good enough for Super Single (I wasn't) and b) didn't see anything for sale that I liked. Other than Brick Break, which is the best TM of all time.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Ha

Hahahaha

I just beat Giovanni in Leaf Green, in his gym

I solo'd his whole team with my Butterfree

He must be pretty embarrassed.  Clearly that's the reason he disbanded Team Rocket: the shame was too much
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Huh! What was the level difference? If you liked it so much you should train a butterfree in 5th gen. Quiver Dance is awesome.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm

So, um. We are going to try and get the old thread on MSPAforums reopened, right? I'm not the only one who was under the impression that we'd attempt to get Solaris to change his mind, right? Maybe I just misinterpreted something I read yesterday, but I thought I heard we were going to do that...
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 pm

I'm personally quite happy with this forum as is. I like the real time notifications, and I was only really hanging out with you guys on the pokemon thread anyway. Not to mention they've made it clear that the way we discuss pokemon can be seen as off topic by the mods, and I can't see how we can be more on topic.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:48 pm

The pokemon thread is going to be opened up again when X and Y come out. I think that's pretty fair.
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Yeah, and once we're back there there's gonna be limits to what we can do. And I don't think a single person regrets anything we did on the thread, even now; it won't be half as fun and we'll always know: we're being watched. And unfairly, too. Whether we appeal or not, the result is the same. The thread, as we knew it, is dead.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 pm

d_what wrote:Huh! What was the level difference? If you liked it so much you should train a butterfree in 5th gen. Quiver Dance is awesome.

My butterfree was level 48, and his lowest-leveled pokemon was 46. Only one of his Rhyhorns was a higher level, at 50. Of course, I made liberal use of Sleep Powder, which is essentially Spore since Butterfree has compoundeyes.
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Think about what the mod PM that OverlordJ posted said as well, and remember our little pokémon discussion thread posts more than 10 pages every day, probably more than most threads on the games section does a week. Then imagine being the mod that has to check all of those posts for relevancy/ rules breaking. I can't say I was too surprised this happened.

@gelatino Wait was this the 3rd gen remakes?? I thought you meant in red/ blue/ yellow where everything was broken
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:53 pm

couldnt you talk to some of the other mods if its only one mod abusing power the others may listen more
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:03 pm

kotakun wrote:couldnt you talk to some of the other mods if its only one mod abusing power the others may listen more

From what Solaris said there was a secret convocation of mods ruling what punishment was necessary that we never saw.

tinning3 wrote:Think about what the mod PM that OverlordJ posted said as well, and remember our little pokémon discussion thread posts more than 10 pages every day, probably more than most threads on the games section does a week. Then imagine being the mod that has to check all of those posts for relevancy/ rules breaking. I can't say I was too surprised this happened.

@gelatino Wait was this the 3rd gen remakes?? I thought you meant in red/ blue/ yellow where everything was broken

That makes sense but STILL there should have been a warning. That part is basically inexcusable.

Edit: I agree with everything D_What said. It'll never be the same, so I'm staying here.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

if you guys need EV-ing items[or any items, really], and don't want to bother going through the far-too-many battles required to get it, i gotcha covered because i am a cheating scumbag who borrowed an action replay and got 9999 BP.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:09 pm

NinteNerd wrote:if you guys need EV-ing items[or any items, really],  and don't want to bother going through the far-too-many battles required to get it, i gotcha covered because i am a cheating scumbag who borrowed an action replay and got 9999 BP.

Orly! Do you want to generate my team but EV trained for me? I've got an AR too but my shoulder buttons don't work.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:14 pm

NinteNerd wrote:if you guys need EV-ing items[or any items, really],  and don't want to bother going through the far-too-many battles required to get it, i gotcha covered because i am a cheating scumbag who borrowed an action replay and got 9999 BP.
this was nearly two years ago. i still have around 6000BP left.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Dregadude wrote:
kotakun wrote:couldnt you talk to some of the other mods if its only one mod abusing power the others may listen more

From what Solaris said there was a secret convocation of mods ruling what punishment was necessary that we never saw.

tinning3 wrote:Think about what the mod PM that OverlordJ posted said as well, and remember our little pokémon discussion thread posts more than 10 pages every day, probably more than most threads on the games section does a week. Then imagine being the mod that has to check all of those posts for relevancy/ rules breaking. I can't say I was too surprised this happened.

That makes sense but STILL there should have been a warning. That part is basically inexcusable.

Edit: I agree with everything D_What said. It'll never be the same, so I'm staying here.
then why dont you yell at solaris to find out who was in the modluminati for their reasons and why he didnt warn everyone?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Woah woah woah. Are you going to. Auto generate an entire team >Neutral we have like half a thread full of people who can breed and train legitimately... And you want to
AR
???
Tell me I'm misunderstanding this.
And in any case that stuff only ever gets you anywhere if you go to the effort of designing a team first, certainly for testing purposes anyway.

@Kotakun:
r u scrtly Solaris
is ok
U can tell us
is dis trap
???
plz
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:24 pm

yes kotakun is definitely solaris no doubts

Also meh I don't have the patience to do stuff and have a good competitive team but I still don't use cheats and stuff like that, I just play with my half-assed team that works on single player
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:33 pm

d_what wrote:
r u scrtly Solaris
is ok
U can tell us
is dis trap
???
plz
no no no yes yes but not that order
Spoiler:
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:35 pm

U barstud
I nu it
errybdy stop talkn immdtly
>8c

how do u feel abut magnmits
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:46 pm

I tink for xy der shoulfd be all regions available an houses! hint hint Wink
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:56 pm

d_what wrote:how do u feel abut magnmits
magnmits ar dum juts magnits smushd togethr it sux were runnin outa iduhs genwun sux onle ply bw2 (not whit or blak2 or erleer)
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey guys there's a new Wi-fi sub forum opened up and we were wondering how to handle requests. Three choices we thought of were:

1: We make one thread for trades & 1 for battles and everyone posts there what they want, but this could run the risk of someones request getting drowned out if enough people post thier own.

2: A thread for each seperate request, but which could saturate the sub forum quite a bit.

3: 1 trade & battle thread for each individual member, which limits the amounts of threads to the amount of members. This does mean some threads could get stuck near the bottom, but as long as everyone checks that far down, it could work.

So what do you guys think? 1 thread for trading and another for battling, 1 thread per request or 1 thread per member?
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:27 pm

I like the idea of a thread for trades and a thread for battles.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:29 pm

I think 1. After all, currently we have very few members, all of whom I think we can say, close friends at this point, so I doubt anybody's request would got drowned out.
I'm not posting much because I'm IV breeding. I've just breed one pokemon with "outstanding potential", but it has the wrong ability and it's female. ugh.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next