Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD)

+6
invisibleTerrarium
Dregadude
OverlordJ
willPowered
tinning3
Xaber
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD) Empty Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD)

Post by Xaber Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:56 am

Since my last run resulted in me hiatusing for almost a month, then losing the save, it seems like a good idea to do it again.

So, let's play Snakewood. It's Pokemon, but with zombies. (along with other things)

Operation Y:

Last edited by Xaber on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD) Empty Re: Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD)

Post by tinning3 Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:32 am

At least she'll die gangsta, yo
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD) Empty Re: Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD)

Post by willPowered Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:40 am

I've seen lets plays of snakewood before.

For your safety I'd suggest lets not.
willPowered
willPowered
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:40 am

So, are there like, regular Pokemons and Zombie Pokemons?

Also, what would the other startes have been?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:56 am

@tinning3: The yos are our only hope against the nots. Praise be to the yos.
@wps: I've seen LP's of Snakewood as well. You seem to misunderstand the appeal of Snakewood; I'm playing it because it is awful and it's fun to laugh at it.
@OJ: Other starters were Koffing and Beldum. Most of the zombiemons seem to just be simple recolours of the sprites; zombie!murkrow is the only one I'm not sure of (because it is ridiculously op). According to the hacker, it's possible to catch two of the zombiemons.

screenshot folders are dumb:

I should update tomorrow sometime hopefully maybe.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:07 pm

How does the Grimdark thing happen and what's up with the reflection?

Also, I like how Polihag looks
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:15 pm

I can understand how the reflection went, they may not have handled the water reflection sprites very well or at all, but I have no idea how grimdark happened.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Oh, I thought that maybe that was supposed to be like that...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Hmm well it could very well be actually, I just assumed it was graphical glitches. It has all the looks of one.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Wow, is it safe to say that this is what Pokemon would look like if it was designed by COD fans?

Because this is really fucking dumb.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:01 am

@OJ: I'm fairly sure that Grimdark mode is a glitch, since I don't think anything similar happens to the male protagonist.
@tinning3: I have no idea either, tbh. It just appears at random points.
@drega: It gets worse, unfortunately.

in which i stuff up pretty badly:
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:37 am

The question isn't why the zombies attacked Hoenn, it could simply be where it started. The more interessting question is, why haven't they all evacuated Hoenn yet?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:26 am

@OJ: There doesn't seem to be very much communication between regions that aren't Johto and Kanto. Perhaps that could be why?

On the Uses of Dead Zigzagoons as Axes:
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 am

Tangelo noooo! Also, you raise a good point, how does being in a zombie apocolypse setting affect a nuzlocke run?
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:13 am

I'm surprised how many of your Pokemons "die"...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Wow, sure seems like you're unlucky with those crits. The dead pile doesn't stop from getting taller.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:29 am

Wha... What is this...?
Download... Please????
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by willPowered Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:52 pm

I know how the reflection glitch works. When you change the over world sprite you change its pallet, but the reflection has a pallet of its own that needs editing manually.

The female OW clearly just still has may's reflection pallet.

Except she doesn't. They've edited the reflection pallet into something different but still wrong. why
willPowered
willPowered
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:30 am

@tinning3: It hasn't affected it too much. I like to think I burnt all of my dead Pokemon to prevent them from rising again.
Well, all of them except my ever-useful Dead Zigzagoon™.
@OverlordJ: Combination of a bit of bad luck and me not grinding enough for this game's level curve.
@Dregadude: The dead pile is becoming exceedingly large. In fact, you could say it's...
Spoiler:
@iT: THIS IS SPARTA STUPID SNAKEWOOD
The PC thread is here, you'll need an account to download it. The link is at the bottom of the OP.
@wP: Yeah, I have no idea how they did the reflection glitch. Any ideas on how Grimdark mode occurred?

and suddenly dragons:

update speed will probably slow down for this week, but from then on I'm on holidays.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Wow, this is so fucking convoluted.

>Recap plot plz?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:26 pm

heres the plot
zombies
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:28 pm

god this plot is terrible.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Ok so I downloaded the game and stuff but how do i play it
I'm guessing i extract the files and then play the .gba one on VBA?
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:09 am

@Drega: Sure thing.
@kotakun: you forgot the demons and the four horsemen of the apocalypse and the dragons and there's more
Honestly, I'd prefer it if Snakewood was just a silly clichéd zombie game. THe plot is this awful convoluted... thing and it doesn't make any sense.
@Hanky: Yes. Yes it is.
@iT: Sent you a PM.

Plot summary (not really)

John explains the plot:

I'll summarise the actual plot when I next update.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by willPowered Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:49 am

Xaber wrote:@Drega: Sure thing.
@kotakun: you forgot the demons and the four horsemen of the apocalypse and the dragons and there's more
Honestly, I'd prefer it if Snakewood was just a silly clichéd zombie game. THe plot is this awful convoluted... thing and it doesn't make any sense.
@Hanky: Yes. Yes it is.
@iT: Sent you a PM.

Plot summary (not really)

John explains the plot:

I'll summarise the actual plot when I next update.
IIRC from other lps I've seen, deadly seven and blah should be switched. You fight them every other minute in the second half.

Also:
Spoiler:
willPowered
willPowered
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next