Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mookbound: The Legend of Mooks [OOC]

+5
NinteNerd
Dregadude
OverlordJ
Spark Eletran
DicksMcgee
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mookbound: The Legend of Mooks [OOC] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mookbound: The Legend of Mooks [OOC]

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:28 am

Uh
So is this still a thing or
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Mookbound: The Legend of Mooks [OOC] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mookbound: The Legend of Mooks [OOC]

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:33 am

I'm not sure, but it appears to me that it never got off the ground. We could make another attempt to get it up and running if we wanted to.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:37 am

I'd like to, this was a cool idea for an RP.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:30 am

Oh I'm sure nelly's still on board, except that she just started school and where she's living there's no convenient computer from what I'm told.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:07 am

... So when you say nintendo mook. Does this mean only things that Nintendo owns, or anything that was on a nintendo console?
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:37 pm

I'd say... anyone that would show up as a trophy in SSB.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Hypothetically, of course.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:53 pm

I think I've got a concept for a character. I'm going with an enemy from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. It shouldn't be very spoilery, since all I plan on mentioning in its backstory is the area it's found in, which is nothing huge, and there's not a whole lot that could be considered spoilers anyways.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DicksMcgee Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Sorry guys, I've been caught up and school, not to mention I have no idea how to GM an RP. ^.^"

Once cA has his character profile up, we can start if you guys like!
DicksMcgee
DicksMcgee
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:12 pm

That would be cool!
I start school on Monday, so I'll only be able to be on for the afternoon/night/mostly night really.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:26 pm

So we're just waiting on cA? How far are you in Mario and Luigi, and should I buy it? (I think I'm going to regardless of what you say, unless it's terrible.)
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Sorry about the delay, guys. I'll have my character profile up later tonight! And Drega, I've beaten the game and would highly recommend it. The one feature I was worried about (the Giant battles) are much better, since it's just stylus controls (no blowing into the mic anymore). There's also an option to change which way you rotate the 3DS during Giant Battles depending on your dominant hand, which I found a little surprising (let's face it, Nintendo hasn't been very kind to lefties lately).
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:03 pm

After much too long a wait, here is my character's profile!

Name: Unit L-2401
Species: Eyepi'illo (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
Personality: Unit L-2401 can come across as a bit weird, due to its mechanical nature and background. Frequent misunderstandings with organic lifeforms are to be expected when Unit L-2401 is involved. Now that it has achieved individuality, Unit L-2401 is loath to part with is, being highly averse to taking commands from others without good reason. Despite all this, it has a good heart... probably.
Background: Unit L-2401 used to be an average drone patrolling the Somnom Woods until one day, it was struck by lightning, granting it sentience and free will. After exploring all of Pi'illo Island, Unit L-2401 left its former home to travel the world in search of a new purpose.
Other: I'd give y'all a picture of what an Eyepi'illo looks like, but apparently they don't exist on the internet yet, so that plan's out. I can and will link the Mario Wiki page to give you guys a slightly better idea of their abilities, and hopefully the page will update with an image soon. Here's the link.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Awesome! Let's do this.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Yeah, let's start! So how exactly's this going to work?
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum