Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast?

+22
Hanky Panky
Xaber
kotakun
Rozewolf
tinning3
phantasmalDexterity
Tirgo
PunchesMalone
Sandstriker
Druplesnubb
NinteNerd
d_what
Hytheter
OverlordJ
ilikeoctopus
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Spark Eletran
DicksMcgee
Dregadude
tailoredGoose
Gelatino
26 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast? - Page 35 Empty Re: Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast?

Post by OverlordJ Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:32 pm

I thought everyone who wasn't completly new to the forum knew that?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast? - Page 35 Empty Re: Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast?

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Ideally, we all should know that, but there is a chance, albeit small, that someone here doesn't, which is why I said most.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:09 am

The MS Paint Adventures symbol, colloquially called "MSPA face,"[1] is frequently understood by members of the MS Paint Adventures fan base to be an emoticon, used in online discussion sites such as the official MSPA Forums[2], indicating the facetiousness or sarcasm implied by an accompanying sentence, though this convention is not universally recognized[3].

-from wikipedia
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:13 am

Speaking of which, does this forum have its own Wikipedia page yet?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:26 am

aplus missileboob givin us three hours of warning for that maybe we could do it 2014 but no you have to spring it on us last second
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:59 pm

^ yes this.

Besides it was orange last year and that didn't do much. Best to just save up for a shirt or hoodie IMO... Except there isn't one I'd get yet. Mind is just TOO GREEN. Also not enough typos there Kotakun. We need more milselboon iterations etcetera and see if they start looping.

Mini poll: if executed appropriately, mega Pikachu: yay or nay? It seems weird to do anything to it but it also seems weird not to let it use all that untapped potential.

I'm thinking regular Pikachu w/ increased Sp.Atk and a lot in Def, oh yeah and balloons and a stylised surfboard, learns Surf, gets Flying and maybe ditch Lightning Rod for Motor Drive maybe. Wouldn't work with the DNA thing but you gotta admit it'd be funny otherwise. And also possibly usable with a large stat-hike.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:05 pm

We already discussed the possibility and said that it has to be Mega Raichu, not Mega Pikachu.

Raichu just doesn't get enough love :c
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 pm

it has to be raichu but everything is always pikachu
you know watch as its dedenne just because the electric rodent always showcases off the generation so it will get gen 6 show off and be megaevolution
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:03 pm

kotakun get off i already called dedenne getting a mega evolution ever since we discovered it for the first time

nintes proof she was there when i said it

i think

maybe

someone was
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:01 am

mega pikachu gets sunglasses
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 am

Hanky Panky wrote:mega pikachu gets sunglasses
Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast? - Page 35 1csP5hQm
megapikachu already confirmed
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:24 am

Mega Pikachu is Lt. Surge with red cheeks.

YES.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by variegatedDreamraptor Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:15 pm

kotakun wrote:
Pokemon general chat: Pokemon for breakfast? - Page 35 1csP5hQm
megapikachu already confirmed
oh man
Brochu is a reality now
variegatedDreamraptor
variegatedDreamraptor
Cooltrainer

Location : Guys just so you know I am basically NEVER on here. I only really go on the Skype now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:47 pm

wait i was just fucking joking. you mean to tell me that mega pikachu is real. and is pikachu with sunglasses.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:49 pm

They're joking too. It looks like a mod for Brawl or something.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:54 pm

yes it is a brawl mod the actual one is goggles but i so want a pikachu with sunglasses
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:49 pm

my rage has subsided.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:31 am

You know what's weird? Going back and reading the old Pokemon thread. Is it odd that I feel a certain amount of nostalgia? And before anyone says anything, this forum is fantastic, and I love it way more than I did the Pokemon thread. But back then, we didn't know each other at all, and we weren't anything like a family, just a group of people that said a lot of things in the same place. Does anyone else feel that way though?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:06 pm

yeah, a little bit

And then as the thread came closer to closing I feel like we started to know each other more and all

also our avatar war was like one of the best things ever drega no doubts
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:55 pm

All forums are basically like that - just people mindlessly shouting things to themselves in a big room 80% of the time. Dunno though. Sometimes I feel we've got TOO MANY threads here? Most of them are dead-ended. But when we're concentrated in a single or a small number of threads then we're an engine of awesome.

Topic: inexplicably Favourite, Least Favourite abilities, three of each?

...having not thought about this much, I'm gonna say I like Dry Skin, (it's cool AND balanced AND rejigs the weaknesses/resistances typing thingummy) Unaware (hugely underrepresented ability, shame about the distribution) and maybe Analytic if it had more appropriate Pokemon. In the meantime, either Imposter or Poison Heal (so cool).
Least favourite: Slow Start. It shouldn't reset on the switch, that makes Regigigas USELESS. Moody: nice idea, but ditch the evasion thing. Or nerf evasion. Multiscale: the saving grace against Stealth Rock - and if SR is ever nerfed it's going to kick Dragonite to Ubers. I hate that because SR needs a nerf Sad

Dishonourable mentions: Sheer Force (for that weird life-orb detail, it'd be cool otherwise, I suspect it's a bug), Oblivious (why??) Cloud Nine (doesn't get rid of weather Sad Sad ) and Steadfast (I think I've made use of it... Once? Just once?).

I wonder. If I was a Pokémon, would I have Analytic or Zen Mode? Maybe anger point instead...
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Oh real nice job D_What, bringing up the number one Pokemon thing I know least about mspa

And yes Spark

yes it was

Spoiler:
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:01 pm

i'm... not exactly good at abilites either so yeah

ALSO QUESTION

WHO HERE HAS A WII U / PLANS ON GETTING ONE

if you already have one WHATS YOUR NINTENDO NETWORK ID

i wanna add people me wants friends

mine is SparkEletran btw
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:03 pm

I've got one, but I don't remember what my ID is, and in any case, my school's wi-fi network has really weird security settings that Nintendo systems can't deal with.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Spark Eletran wrote:i'm... not exactly good at abilites either so yeah

ALSO QUESTION

WHO HERE HAS A WII U / PLANS ON GETTING ONE

if you already have one WHATS YOUR NINTENDO NETWORK ID

i wanna add people me wants friends

mine is SparkEletran btw
I have one. It's either sandstrike or sandstriker. I actually haven't been on the Wii U for a while.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:13 pm

are you liam, ss

if you are then i added you

if you arent well YOU LIED TO ME
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next