Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality: A Metadventure

2 posters

Go down

Reality: A Metadventure  Empty Reality: A Metadventure

Post by Gelatino Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Dregadude wrote:Since Gelatino did a thread linking to his adventure I figured I'd do mine to drum up business to increase awareness of a mostly readerless adventure which I think is better than quite a few of those I read.

Basically Reality: A Metadventure is four adventures in one, since at the start a character views a screen where he has three options of adventures and after viewing all three his own adventure will start. The three adventures are A Christmas Adventure, THE SPORTS, and Double Helix which is the one the readers selected first. Right now I'd say we're about a third of the way through Double Helix, and then the option to view the other two adventures will be open. All of the adventures' premises have been fully plotted out and basically I just need commands and time to fulfill them. In the future I imagine Reality: A Metadventure will continue to be funny and exciting, probably even more so than it is now.

As far as art, I definitely improved later on, going from monochrome scribbles to grayscale scribbles to colorful scribbles. I'm only getting more skilled as time goes on.

Anyways if I didn't bore you to death by now the adventure is here and the mirror is here. I'd like you to at least read it through since it's not very long, even if you don't submit a command, and maybe give me your opinion on the adventure here so I can make it even better. Thanks!

I had to post this because drega can't post links yet, which is something i'm working on fixing

Also i can vouch for this adventure, I read a little bit for His Scene Her Style and it's pretty good.  I've actually been meaning to get caught up.
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reality: A Metadventure  Empty Re: Reality: A Metadventure

Post by Dregadude Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Thank you for doing this and for the compliment! One thing I forgot to mention is that I sort of made a promise to myself to update at least once a week.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum