Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

+8
OverlordJ
kotakun
Hanky Panky
cephalopodAscendant
Spark Eletran
muffinz
invisibleTerrarium
tinning3
12 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Empty Re: General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

Post by kotakun Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:49 pm

well it went up about midnight somewhere in eurasia so thats something right?

and defog sucks ducks
i have no clue what that even means but you rhymed so id have to rhyme or else youd win and i cant have that happen
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Empty Re: General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:23 am

So apparently Mega Metagross's Speed is 110. We should all be very afraid.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:30 pm

what the fuck is this about mspaintadventures updating
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:34 pm

It happened, but apparently it crashed the servers, so now the update's gone. People over on the MSPA Forums took screenshots, though.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:04 pm

it updated i swear i didnt see it with my own two eyes unfortunately but i have it on solid evidence from rr that it did and they were surprised and somewhat annoyed that it went up earlier than they were told then immediately went back to complaining about people in cdt and asking what the best way to level pokemon for dex completion in x is
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:33 pm

update's back
also, news post w new schedule. ish.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:27 am

Spoipers do not read if u do not want:
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:49 pm

So GameFreak has clarified the compatibility between XY and ORAS. First, obviously you can do anything between two copies of ORAS with no additional restrictions beyond the standard ones. For Battle Spot stuff, each game has its own thingy, so there's no restrictions on the new items, moves, or Megas since you'll never be matched up with the other pair of games. For standard battles against XY, the game will prevent you from using the new items, moves, and Megas. For trades with XY, you won't be able to trade Pokémon holding any new items or Pokémon that know the new moves. It's unclear whether Wonder Trade and the GTS will have separate servers for the game, so we don't know if there won't be a problem or if you'll have the same restrictions as with normal trades with XY. At the moment, we don't know how Bank is going to handle the new moves.

Tl;dr instead of just patching XY, GameFreak opts for overly-complicated workarounds.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Yeah, I took one look at that and was just all like "Why dn't they just patch XY, that's so much fucking simpler." Because literally all they're accomplishing here is making themselves look really money grabby and annoying the fanbase (which just makes sales drop imo).

Ugh, fucking money man.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:56 am

Yeah, seems needlessly complicated
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:18 am

One of these days I'll figure out why the Quarantine logs me out whenever I close Chrome. Stupid Windows Updates... Although my computer displays screensavers again now.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:26 am

just so you know, the forum is a dirty fucking liar and my birthday is not this week. or ever.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:43 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HP
General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticonGeneral Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticonGeneral Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticonGeneral Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticonGeneral Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticonGeneral Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticonGeneral Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticonGeneral Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticonGeneral Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticonGeneral Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticonGeneral Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 7 Party-hat-and-balloons-smiley-emoticon
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:58 am

Huh, just over a week before mine. And iT, you're two days early. His profile says it's the 22nd.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:57 pm

look at all these birthdays that aren't mine. all of these birthdays you should focus on that aren't mine. my birthday is none of these.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:21 pm

the birthdays you should definitely be looking out for are mine

there was an accident in the genetics lab and a few of them got out and i think they are searching for blood so if you see any of them i hope your will is up to date because youll need it
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:18 am

kotakun steals the show with something outrageous that shouldn't make sense but is somehow more clever than i could ever be.

ladies and gentlemen, we have found our new god. all abandon the sharpedo and follow the path of absurd enlightenment.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:34 pm

So... we've got some obnoxious news about the demo. Once again, NoA screwed up the planning, and didn't bother to let anyone know that the demo codes were being released in batches, instead of all at once. It could take up to a week to distribute them to everyone.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:07 pm

whee go nintendo
seriously if they keep screwing stuff up this badly i might not play oras at all on its release day
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:34 pm

im probably not getting oras anyways
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Well, after an hour and a half of waiting for Nintendo's servers to stop derping long enough to display the code in the email, I have the demo downloading as we speak.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Eh, I am definitely going to play it eventually. It might be on my christmas list for example. But I definitely won't play it on release.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:58 am

so plot twist
turns out north america is literally just north america
therefore no demo 4 me
whoop whoop
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:05 am

Actually, it's just the US and Canada. Serebii doesn't even have information for Mexico, and the official Latin America site just says to stay tuned for info on how to get the demo.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:02 am

Ireland doesn't have the demo :0 
You don't hear me complaining, but that's only because I'm very far away. Although we could still get it with the Amazon preorder method, but I really can't be bothered.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next