Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition

+14
Xaber
sournote103
NinteNerd
Dregadude
cephalopodAscendant
Gelatino
ilikeoctopus
d_what
Spark Eletran
Captain
tinning3
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
phantasmalDexterity
18 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition

Post by ilikeoctopus Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:10 pm

I've delivered mine and will be available pretty much anytime! Running late is fine, too--I don't mind. So take your time if you need it.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:42 pm

i am available pretty much any time from now until about 6 tonight. going to try to resist going to the local church for a christmas eve sermon.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:47 pm

My gift is ready but I'll hand that in (my) midnight, since that's when Santa will be available to deliver it.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Hmm. Depending if i'm up, I think I'll also try for midnight here. In or around, I can never keep track of daylight savings. But... My giftee will know >Very Happy
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Mine will probably be ready for delivery tomorrow. I'm fairly flexible with hours.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:43 pm

masuda method is pretty slow so I might not have my gift ready tomorrow, but that's okay because my recipient hasn't showed up yet
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Yeah, d, it wasnt u.
I have family coming tomorrow, but i'll try and be on after i make out like a fuckin bandit with all this goddamn 2w3371007
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Okay my giftee has gone offline and I'm going to be heading to bed. But I shall gift it tomorrow asap! Later all, have a good crimbo if and when it is appropriate!
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Guys how do you PM Sad

The contact thingy comes up blank for me...

Ehhh screw it Tinning Merry Christmas you sleepy eejit!
Yours truly
A guy who knows you know I mean eejit affectionately.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:03 pm

I GOT IT
I FUCKING GOT THE SHINY
NOW EXCUSE ME
IM GOING TO GO DIE NOW
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Merrrrrry Christmas iT.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:58 pm

WHAAAAT

NOT EVEN A DAY LEFT AND YOU ACTUALLY GOT IT??? THAT'S INSANE!

*hifive*

Merry Christmas officially everyone! Yo ho ho!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:58 am

Four minutes to go until Christmas here. And it's looking like my gift's ETA will be sometime tomorrow evening. Can't guarantee I'll be at my laptop very much tomorrow, but I'll be compulsively checking my phone (I think this forum sends you emails about PM's you get?).
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozewolf Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:40 am

I'll be giving mine tomorrow, if my receiver isn't online then I'll be pming :3
Rozewolf
Rozewolf
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:30 am

d_what wrote:Guys how do you PM Sad

The contact thingy comes up blank for me...

Ehhh screw it Tinning Merry Christmas you sleepy eejit!
Yours truly
A guy who knows you know I mean eejit affectionately.

Okay whoops, when I say I'm going to stay up to give out my secret santa, the only smart thing to do is assume that santa/ delibird takes that as a perfect time to send me my gift, especially when a hint is given out the post afterwards.

You can now see why I incorporate Slowpoke onto quite a lot of my avatars. Merry feckin' Christmas ya boy ye!

A Merry Christmas to ilikeoctopus too! Surprise, I got a great gift just for you. If I can have your name in-game, I'll get it to ya today hopefully (I'm not very good at remembering the names in game). I'll try to be online as much as I can today for people, i'll be going for a christmas drink at around 2 hours from now, but I should be free apart from that.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:27 am

i'm gonna leave my 3ds open and just turn on the online thingy
just be warned that i might not check it constantly today.
and i'll probably be gone for the next four hours at the time of this posting, which is about 08:30 EST (GMT -05:00)

I'll probably either be watching Community Season 4, downloading Bioshock Infinite, playing Skyrim, or watching Wreck-it Ralph.

Actually most likely skyrim. Now that I have all the DLC. Let's DLC rant. I don't mind full expansion packs as DLC. I mind horse armor. rant over.

merry xmas, you horrendous lot
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:54 am

Bioshock Infinite is cool.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:59 am

HP that is some controversial rant there, you need to stop riling up the vast majority of people who obviously believe full priced cosmetics are a viable DLC option!

I'm a little tipsy and it's 14:00, it's pretty great. I like christmas.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:16 am

being buzzed that early sounds like my college days
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:40 am

Aaaand if your tipsy travels would take you past your 3DS, I would be much obliged if I could give you your thingy!

My Internet's not great so every time I leave it alone for a few minutes it goes off. So I AM online today, just not consistently.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:50 am

Tinning--my in-game name is Octi! I'm online right now and will be for a while, I think. So whenever's fine!
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:02 pm

Heheheh hiya Octi, you're on too Very Happy funky chain trade.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:06 pm

I just did both of those during a game of 'sense of identity' with my GF and her parents, so that was awkward to do, therefore the most fun. Yay! hope you enjoy Jack Noir Octi, and Thank you D_What!
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Air12473 Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:26 pm

DONE! D_What can you get online? I tried to get you something you could actually use potentially competitively =3 haha you threw me off twice with your list. haha

Air12473
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Whoops sorry :B I really do have a lot of stuff. I've been on more or less all day, I guess we haven't mutually added each other? 2921 9197 8770.

Tman: try it out try it out try it oooooout, Azumarill is such a great Pokemon! Bulk! Priority! Resistances! Huge power! So great.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next