Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons

+18
Gelatino
greenDarkness
Hanky Panky
XetaJazz
willPowered
cephalopodAscendant
OverlordJ
bloodyEmissary
ilikeoctopus
NinteNerd
variegatedDreamraptor
invisibleTerrarium
Captain
Rozewolf
Spark Eletran
d_what
phantasmalDexterity
Hytheter
22 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons - Page 3 Empty Re: PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons

Post by d_what Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:12 pm

K but for reference spark you don't have to be online for us to do that. The third one just has to be unlocked is all.

Is it me or is Kiloude distinctly... Brighter than everywhere else? I know it's the south of France, but it's so... White.

Edit: Galvantula! Neat, I was actually thinking only today about breeding a galvantula! Sticky Web is pretty OP, y'see.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons - Page 3 Empty Re: PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:19 pm

oh what i swear serebii said you did

anyways galvantula is cool
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Serebii was wrong.

Alternatively, I was wrong, And my three impostor dittos don't exist. What with having caught them in a supermarket with my wireless turned off and all.
But you know, whatever~

IT is Combee (...), Masquerain (...) and Pinsir (..?) if it wasn't posted already. Hey Octi, have you finished the game? Because you don't show up on mine as having three pokemon.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:02 pm

d_what wrote:That's okay...
Sure I only used 3 anyway ;D how cool is Protean?

But don't you have to press the blue button anyway? That's for internet and Xaber, Dregadude and a few others still haven't shown up yet even though I know they've got X and Y. Unless this is on their end and THRY have to press the blue button?
Protean is evil.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Haha, sorry, I'm still on the fifth gym. I'm probably going to beat it tonight, but I'll be sure to notify when I've beaten the E4!
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:25 am

Okay, so my friend code's in my signature, and I am apparently Psychic with Sigilyph and Munna. I've beaten the Elite 4, but don't bank on that final Pokémon showing up for a while because of wi-fi security stupidity (although if what I heard today was true, I may be dropping by my friends' dorms to take advantage of encryption-free networks set up by fellow students sick of the idiosyncrasies of our school's wi-fi). Worst-case scenario, I should have stable access to wi-fi from November 27-December 3 or so, and then after December 10 at the latest I'll be good for about a month. In any case, none of that should interfere with you guys punching in my friend code and catching yourselves some Munnas and Sigilyphs.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by willPowered Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Hey, I've figured how to get my 3DS back on the internet and am no longer concerned over spoilers so I'm back and want your FCs.

Mine is 1160-9852-7611, safari is Gothorita, Drowzee, Sigilyph.

Edit: I found the actual FC thread. :/

Last edited by willPowered on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
willPowered
willPowered
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Added ya, WP!
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:18 pm

GOTHORITA COOl! I love me some non-crappy, non-uber shadow tag!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by XetaJazz Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 am

Hmm, from what I've seen you can only first get the third pokemon in the friend safari when that person is online and you can see them connected in the friend section of the PSS. I think this is true because I have only been able to get Rozewolf's third pokemon out of any thus far, and she's the only one that's been online at the same time as me when I went in to the friend safari. Any entrances into the safari after the first still allow the third pokemon to be found though (thank goodness).

Speaking of which, rozewolf's third is a quilladin. Can anyone tell what I have in mine, type and pokemon? Trainer name is Crow.
XetaJazz
XetaJazz
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozewolf Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 am

You are psychic with Duosion, Espurr and Grumpig :3
Rozewolf
Rozewolf
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Just beat the game, should have my third pokemon now.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Does anyone have Ditto in their Friend Safari?

Alternately, do we have a master list of Friend Codes/Safari Pokemon?
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:22 pm

I do... In "my" safari, but not the safari that corresponds to me, y'know?

Weird how the person with the best Pokémon doesn't actually have direct access to them. Sucks to be the guy with ditto; I'm just missing out on Shuckle.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Will someone tell me what the third pokemon in my friend safari is
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm still only getting two slots for you. Have you connected to the internet after visiting the safari?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Yeah.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:34 pm

It's possible the two of you need to be connected to the internet at the same time.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:55 pm

It can't be at the same time, I've been able to access all three mons for people even when totally offline.
I think you have to be online/in the friend safari together at least once and after then its fine. This is just a guess though.
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:35 am

What I meant to say and probably should have specified was that you probably need to be connected to the internet at the same time to unlock the final Pokémon, but after that you'll be able to encounter it whenever you want. By the way, just found out that my final Friend Safari Pokémon is Girafarig. For those of you keeping score at home, that's a Psychic Safari with Munna, Sigilyph, and Girafarig. I think I may have a solution to my wi-fi woes, but no guarantees at this point. I'll try to fill you guys in within a day or two.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 am

I think as well as being online you both have to actually be playing Pokemon XY. Simultaneously. At least once.

I think?

It's really weird.
I wish I could connect to the net here. I'd just leave it on all night and wait for the third slots to open up. Razz

Anyway, I've updated the OP, but I probably missed something.
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:08 am

Apparently my safari is Kakuna, Venomoth, and Muk, according to D_What.

I wish I could go hunting for a shiny in my own safari.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greenDarkness Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:25 am

Hey Hytheter, Can you please add me? My fc is 0318-7818-7250.
-Thanks a ton

greenDarkness
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:11 am

If you mean to add you to my friends list, I can't atm. But I can add you to the OP as soon as someone finds out what your type/mons are.
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:35 am

So I officially have wi-fi. While it's technically not unlimited, it's as good as for my purposes. Go ahead and add me for Munna, Sigilyph, and Girafarig, everyone (also put me in the OP, Hytheter).
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next