Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons

+18
Gelatino
greenDarkness
Hanky Panky
XetaJazz
willPowered
cephalopodAscendant
OverlordJ
bloodyEmissary
ilikeoctopus
NinteNerd
variegatedDreamraptor
invisibleTerrarium
Captain
Rozewolf
Spark Eletran
d_what
phantasmalDexterity
Hytheter
22 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons - Page 2 Empty Re: PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons

Post by ilikeoctopus Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Wait, when can you access the friend safari? I've found something about Kiloude City but I'm not quite sure when that is in the game.

Also, do ALL of your friends get a safari? That'd be pretty awesome because of all of you guys Smile
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons - Page 2 Empty Re: PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons

Post by d_what Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Yep, even the ones who don't have XY! And kiloude IS postgame. It's a lot of the post game.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:52 pm

d_what wrote:Yep, even the ones who don't have XY!
i have 45 friends. i am hype.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:04 pm

That's funny, my tablet arrived only yesterday! But I don't have my pen/cable/laptop with me so I dunno if my pressure sensitivity even works.

By the by, Ninten, if there was a button, big and red, marked 'end of the world switch, do not press', you'd totally press it right?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by variegatedDreamraptor Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm Ground? Oh my god, that is like the opposite of what I wanted to be. :o

Though I could give Sandile, so I guess there's that.

(I'm Kate btw)
variegatedDreamraptor
variegatedDreamraptor
Cooltrainer

Location : Guys just so you know I am basically NEVER on here. I only really go on the Skype now.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Oh thank God

I was getting SO confused! Too many names now D: (I am Eoin)
Which reminds me
CC you are Proby, but you are also (I KNEW THAT'S WHAT THE SPELLING WAS) right? And Jesse is Hytheter and Xaber is Xaber and Octi is Octi but is also maybe Jocelyn and Nema is Roze is Brii and Shoe is Shoe is Hanky is Bobbert and AAaASGH too many names! And drega shows up on my 3DS list but hasn't appeared as a PKMN character on PSS, and spark is thankfully recognisable but who the hell is Ian and why did I have to add random people from Facebook Sad
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:24 pm

I am Jack if that helps.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Yeah, I'm Jocelyn. Thought it might be easier if my in-game name was Octi so that's always there too!
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Jack. Okay. I think I am getting to grips with this.

Awkward confession: my mind confuses all usernames with a distinctive two-initial camelcase style. IKR? I have to remind myself constantly that InvisibleTerrarium/VariegatedDreamraptor and PhantasmalDexterity/CephalopodAscendant are not the same person. They're not even slightly similar!!!!! *brainfail*
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:54 pm

d_what wrote:CC you are Proby, but you are also (I KNEW THAT'S WHAT THE SPELLING WAS) right?
Yes, yes I am Smile

I actually changed my 3DS name to Captain, confused as to why it's still Proby...

Also I want Dregs to come online, (s)he has Wartortle in their friend safari and I really want one to complete my Kanto starter trio.

In other news I have all the Mega Stones bar the Y exclusives and Mewtwo now.

Oh and btw I am the one whose icon is now Siebold on the Friends bar (once we have been online at the same time the icon shows up on the bar). Because Siebold is so cool.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Sorry for doublepost but I needed to say this separately.

ROZEWOLF'S THIRD POKEMON IS QUILLADIN!

Ivysaur AND Quilladin? You really do have a brilliant Safari. Overgrow Pansage would also be welcome if I could find one.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozewolf Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Awesome! :3 Ohh Captain you're steel with Mawile, Klang and Excadrills!
Rozewolf
Rozewolf
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Double ninja post actually; I mentioned the quilladin a while ago Very Happy but yes, I've stocked up on a few already! And CC yours isn't bad either. Clear Body Klang is better than the alternatives and Mawile and Excadrill appreciate the 2 IVs considering their great usage.

Someone else on my list has Wartortles. Two, actually. I've already got a rain dish one now... Which to be honest will see very, very limited use but its one single use scenario is way more likely and helpful than the Torrent equivalent.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:07 am

HEY i've beaten the E4 and am playing right now i wanna know whats my third 'mon

also im gonna go check out you guys's safaris when i can cause this thing sounds cool
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodyEmissary Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:16 am

My safari zone is Psychic-type and has Wobbuffet, Abra, and Xatu when I'm online.
bloodyEmissary
bloodyEmissary
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 am

bloodyEmissary wrote:My safari zone is Psychic-type and has Wobbuffet, Abra, and Xatu when I'm online.
If we're ever online at the same time I will love you forever. I've been looking all over for Magic Guard Abra!
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:42 am

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons - Page 2 10381043444_26fbde752a_b
...This is a picture of my PSS, no one I registered by internet shows up on it.

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons - Page 2 10381043194_be44581c19_b
And this is the Friend Safari. You guys are all faceless question marks, even when you're online. D_what was on when I took these pictures, and I wasn't able to access the third pokemon.

Anyone have any clue what's going on?
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:19 pm

I don't know what's up with the faces, but the reason people don't show up on your PSS is probably because you aren't online at the same time, maybe? Though considering your Passerby list is empty (mine is always full)... I dunno.
I'm still waiting for you and for like 10 other people to show up as well. But the offlineness keeps happening.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:25 pm

I try to come online when I can, but then I keep forgetting and closing the lid of my 3DS and disconnecting. Sorry if that happens.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:47 pm

You know, if I ever get this game, I totally want to visit bEs Safari, too. Abra and Xatu? Awesome~
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:59 pm

I fixed it! D_what, your third pokemon is Shuckle.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Oh? How'd you fix it? Because I've been having the same problem with *a few* people. I'd like to know how to get them to show up properly!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Press the little blue wifi button and turn on the internet. mspa

Apologies for the sudden battle, I didn't realise you only had four pokemon on you.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:59 pm

That's okay...
Sure I only used 3 anyway ;D how cool is Protean?

But don't you have to press the blue button anyway? That's for internet and Xaber, Dregadude and a few others still haven't shown up yet even though I know they've got X and Y. Unless this is on their end and THRY have to press the blue button?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:04 pm

yeah both have to press the blue button so you can see each other

it activates the online thingity and all and yeah

Also I'm on right now so if anyone wants to check my third mon on the safari yeah that's your chance
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next