Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons

+18
Gelatino
greenDarkness
Hanky Panky
XetaJazz
willPowered
cephalopodAscendant
OverlordJ
bloodyEmissary
ilikeoctopus
NinteNerd
variegatedDreamraptor
invisibleTerrarium
Captain
Rozewolf
Spark Eletran
d_what
phantasmalDexterity
Hytheter
22 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons Empty PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons

Post by Hytheter Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:38 am

Yo sup, I'm back bitches
And you know what's on my mind? Friend Safari
Friend Safari is where you walk into an area and find Pokemon based on a Friend that you select.
Each Friend Code has an associated type and three Pokemon of said type. Friend Safari mons are reported to have a high chance of perfect IVs and also their Hidden Abilities, so this is nothing to scoff at!

So, with this thread I'd like to get everyone building up some nice Safaris. Post your 3DS Friend Codes in the relevant thread. Then, tell us what's in your Safari or have someone else do it and I'll add it to this post.
This would also be a good place to discuss your experiences with the Friend Safari, so yeah.

So far:
Hytheter: Bug Types Masquerain, Paras and Vivillon
phantasmalDexterity: Psychic Types Espurr, Grumpig and ???
d_what: Rock Types Corsola, Nosepass and Shuckle
Spark Elektran: Electric types Dedenne, Electabuzz and Galvantula
Rozewolf: Grass Type with Pansage, Ivysaur and Quilladin
NenteNerd: Normal Type with Loudred, Teddiursa and ???
InvisibleTerrarium: Bug Type with Masquerain, Combee and ???
Captain: Steel Type with Mawile, Klang and Excadrill
Gelatino: Water Type with Panpour, Poliwhirl, and Gyarados
ilikeoctopus: Dragon Type with Fraxure, Shelgon, and Sliggoo
Dregadude: Water Type with Panpour and Wartortle
Xaber: Electric Type with Pachirisu and Electabuzz
bloodyEmissary: Psychic type with Wobbuffet, Abra, and Xatu
cephalopodAscendant: Psychic type with Sigilyph, Munna, and Girafarig
willPowered: Psychic type with Gothorita, Drowzee, and Sigilyph
XetaJazz: Psychic type with Duosion, Espurr, and Grumpig
Hanky Panky: Poison type with Kakuna, Venomoth, and Muk
tinning3: Psychic type with Wobbuffet and Abra

Post your Friend Codes and add each other as friends is you haven't already. Aaaand... GO!

Last edited by Hytheter on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons Empty Re: PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons

Post by phantasmalDexterity Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 am

Hey, Hytheter, I saw you posting in the other thread and was about to post there. Also, well, I don't want to be a butt but I'm gonna say that we actually have a friend code thread. Nevertheless, here's mine:
Chris 2277-6836-1962
And I didn't make it there yet, but according to a certain person, I'm Psychic?!

Also, I will add you as soon as my 3DS done recharching.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons Empty Re: PKMN XY FRIEND SAFARI - Friend Codes and Relevant Mons

Post by Hytheter Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am

phantasmalDexterity wrote:Hey, Hytheter, I saw you posting in the other thread and was about to post there. Also, well, I don't want to be a butt but I'm gonna say that we actually have a friend code thread. Nevertheless, here's mine:
Chris 2277-6836-1962
And I didn't make it there yet, but according to a certain person, I'm Psychic?!

Also, I will add you as soon as my 3DS done recharching.
Ah, so we do. I think this thread still may be valid for its focus of purpose though maybe? Idk.
Anyway, adding you now.
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Heya Hytheter! Haven't seen you around in a while. Anyway, mine is Rock with Corsola and Nosepass and some other thing, but it's fully active so it's gonna get Hidden Abilities.
To compensate the shittiness of corsola, one of my 3DS friends has a normal ditto safari. So if you need a ditto with impostor or minimum 2 p.IVs give me a shout because they're ridiculously easy to get.

(Friend code in SIG)
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:34 pm

fc in signature too

i dont know mine but according to dwhat i might be electric???? maybe?????? im not sure really also no idea on which pokémon cause duh
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozewolf Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Yeah spark you're electric with Electabuzz and Dedenne so far, thanks btw! Razz
Rozewolf
Rozewolf
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:08 pm

PD, you're definitely Psychic, I saw Espurr and Grumpig in yours. I think you must not have completed the E4 though or something, because there's no third Pokemon yet?

Has someone been to mine yet? Curious about my type and which Pokemon I have in my small patch of grass.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Espurr <3

38 hours and I still haven't even fixed the Power Plant.
I sort of want to speed up so I can do this safari thing and other later stuff but on the other hand I just want it to last as long as it's possible?!
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Uhhhh
CC
Do we even have your friend code???

Also, pD, I know those feelings, my god do I know them. I took gyms 1-5 crazy slow and then as soon as I got a whiff of safari I went full blown power-mode. Missed loads of TMs and probably Pokemon Sad

Oh hey CC there you are nvm
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Rozewolf, your Friend Safari is Grass type and has Ivysaur and Pansage in it. Caught a female Calm Ivysaur, which is great.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Nintenerd is Normal with Loudred and something else I forgot
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by variegatedDreamraptor Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:58 pm

What type am I?

Tell me I'm Flying or Dark.

*crosses fingers*
variegatedDreamraptor
variegatedDreamraptor
Cooltrainer

Location : Guys just so you know I am basically NEVER on here. I only really go on the Skype now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:21 pm

D_What, I would love an Imposter ditto. Mainly because according to Serebii if you breed with a DW Ditto, the child has a small chance of having its own DW ability.

I've got someone with Eevee. You want one? Hidden Ability Eevee gives you oodles of options.

OK, I'm deleting FCs from the OP since the other thread has them, but I'll still post who has what in their Safari.
I just added everyone in said thread btw.

By the way, a helpful tip for finding hidden abilities: Use a Pokemon with Trace! You can trade Diantha anything in a Lumiose Cafe and get a Ralts. Sadly it has synchronize, but if you breed it (it's female) you can get one with Trace. A lengthy process, but worth it to see those hidden abilities.
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Shoe is Poison with Kakuna and Venomoth
NinteNerd is Normal with Teddiursa and Loudred
Jesse is bug with Paras and Masquerain
Chris is Psychic with Grumpig and Espurr
D_what is Rock with Corsola and Nosepass
Brii is Grass with Ivysaur and Pansage
Jocelyn is Dragon with Shelgon and Fraxure
Dregadude is Water with Panpour and Wartortle
Xaber is Electric with Pachirisu and Electabuzz
Kate is Ground with Marowak and Phanpy
Proby is Steel with Mawile and Klang.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:06 am

You realise each safaroi has three Pokemon, not two right?
Mine also has Vivillon.
I know, my safari sucks. Sorry guys. Sad
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:08 am

Yes, but you can't find the third one until the person has beaten the e4. (I think? I only found three in my friend who's beaten them. Is the third one just rare as fuck?)

E: Yeah i have found precisely zero vivillons whats up here
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:25 am

I know I have Vivillon because my friend has found them.
I beat the E4 ages ago. In fact, I've done everything. Maybe you're just unlucky? Some do seem to be rarer than others. The one that I have for Eevee has tons of Eevee and Lilipup, with Loudreds showing up only very rarely.
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:11 am

Both parties have to have visited each others safaris as far as I know for all 3 to show up.

Nobody got ditto though, yay I'm useful~
BTW COOL Fraxure and Shelgon! Hope the third is goomy's evo.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:05 am

Ah, okay. Guys, my friend code is in the other thread. I wanna know what I am!
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:26 am

Wait why am I still showing up as Proby, I changed my 3DS name to Captain...

EDIT: Also Eoin/D_What, your Third Pokemon is Shuckle!

EDIT2: IT, you're Jack right? If you are you're Bug with Masquerain and Combee.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:50 am

Yes, that is me. *sigh* what's with all the masquerains? And wartortles? And espurrs

E: Cap, I still can't get your third pokemon. You're proby right?
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:52 am

Yeah. Have you completed the E4 and connected to my Safari?

Maybe we both have to be online? You're not showing up as online right now for me...
EDIT: Yeah, according to Serebii we need to have been online at the same time in addition to E4 for us to be able to get the third Pokemon.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 am

I am online right now. Only Mawile and Klang.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:42 am

i have no clue what this is or how it works, but keep in mind that my little sister still has the game right now, and when i reset it might throw off my types/pokemon. though if it's done by FC's alone i guess it won't matter?

anyway, though, loudred is.. PRETTY GREAT. i nabbed a female from the dream world awhile before it closed, in light of recent games i'm even more excited to get to use it.
y'know. considering my noizoid obsession an all.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:53 pm

I have too many friends now Sad I can remember very few actual identities anymore! Xaber is more or less officially 'creative eyebrows' and everyone else is a coin flip. Still, safari is increasingly cool. More friends and more people with a finished game = more interesting mons! I still don't have Muffinz though. Does anybody?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next