Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story

+6
variegatedDreamraptor
OverlordJ
NinteNerd
Spark Eletran
DicksMcgee
tailoredGoose
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story

Post by OverlordJ Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:21 pm

((Well, her profile says Misc was last on this forum only two days ago, so that' not that long))

((But if you know her tumblr, maybe you can contact her and ask her about this?))
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story

Post by Dregadude Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:55 am

((While you're there, ask her about Ballstuck too. There's shit here that needs attending to, basically none of us can disappear like that.))

((I mean, I'm sorry if I sound insensitive, but it irks me when real life people forget that they had obligations with other real life people, even if it can seem like they're made-up fake internet fairies.))

((At least, I'm not a made-up fake internet fairy.))
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:40 am

((Well, I'm not a fairy either))
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by variegatedDreamraptor Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:17 am

((Guys, if you do bug her about these things, try to word it in a patient and understanding manner, and emphasise the idea that she is appreciated and needed rather over the idea that she's neglecting her responsibilities.

Her posts seem to suggest she might maybe not have been feeling well for the past couple of days, and has definitely experienced a lot of drama and ups and downs. So please be nice.))

((Espurr if you are reading this, yep, we would really appreciate it if you could come back and contribute to Ballstuck periodically. We will most likely be much more happy than angry at you. mspa))
variegatedDreamraptor
variegatedDreamraptor
Cooltrainer

Location : Guys just so you know I am basically NEVER on here. I only really go on the Skype now.

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:35 am

((I assumed that that would be obvious, after all, it's her free choice to do it, it's not like we have any right to expect her to do it))

((So yes, I'd be happy if she returns but I wouldn't be mad if she doesn't))
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4