Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story

+6
variegatedDreamraptor
OverlordJ
NinteNerd
Spark Eletran
DicksMcgee
tailoredGoose
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:31 pm

invisibleTerrarium wrote:There's a rap on the door of the guild, followed by a muffled "ow."

((Well i was going to start my own, but I just came up with the best idea. What if Celebi assumes they're just late and shunts them in with Team  Multipun??))
((Ah
Hello
Guildmaster))
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story

Post by Dregadude Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:14 am

((shit, lets be pmd

Name: Scoville
Pokemon: Pignite
Level: 21
Picture: (link, ignore the two on the right obviously)
Personality: Unlike Ballstuck!Scoville, this Scoville actually has friends and is confident from his many experiences in the field. Presumably, it'll be up to him to train all these new guild members.
Team: Team Flame
Items: Burning Ringband
Moves: Arm Thrust, Fire Punch (stfu it fits), Flame Charge, Brick Break
Other: none

Name: Aela
Pokemon: Vulpix
Level: 19
Picture: ehh, draw one when I feel like it
Personality: Charming, witty, fairly mature and laid-back. OTP OF SCOVILLE OBVIOUSLY let's say they were childhood friends or something
Items: Fire Scarf
Moves: Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Confusion (maybe op, might nerf)
Other: AELA<3SCOVILLE OTP

Name: Luke
Pokemon:Houndour
Level:18
Picture: ehh, draw one when I feel like it
Personality: More of a hothead than his teammates, Luke is aware of his natural speed and power and often brags about it. Fairly dark-hearted, but for the most part is willing to help out. Will never have the girls, ever.
Items: Burning Fang
Moves: Fire Fang, Night Slash, Crunch, Flame Charge
Other: He is the latest member to join Scoville's team; before that it was just Aela and Scoville, but since Luke had no friends and was also a Fire type they decided to take him in. Huge mistake, I guess.

Team Flame, if you couldn't gather from its members' bios, was a team at the guild long before all these members started joining. Even Luke joined a full two months before them, something he'll probably mention many times to them. Anyways, time to actually add some content.))

(note: this occurs after, uh, misc and spark shake nelly's... body)

Meanwhile, in a separate room, the three members of Team Flare, who were already exhausted from their long expedition that day, slept deeply and dreamlessly on their beds. The excited chattering from the neighboring room grew loud though, and awoke Scoville. Discontented by no longer being asleep, but curious enough to investigate the noise, he stumbled across the room (bumping into Luke in the dark, who grumbled and rolled over in his sleep) and into the hallway. He saw light coming from the next room over. This was strange considering the time of night and the fact that he was not aware of anyone living there. Scoville rubbed his eyes and stepped into the room.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:50 am

AND THE FANARTS:

- ...Um... Nelly? ......Are you okay? - He pokes the Shuppet friend, looking around. - ....Nelly....? Poke poke... Um, we might need some help over here. - The Chespin picks the body of the blanket ghost up, looking at her while still holding Nelly on the tip of her blanketbody, all this before Scoville the Pignite stepped in.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:10 am

((Yes Sand, I'd love to join team Secret Wizards))

Application:

Last edited by OverlordJ on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:50 pm

((Uh guildmaster... You have a binacle at the door.))
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:21 pm

OverlordJ wrote:((Yes Sand, I'd love to join team Secret Wizards))

Application:
(( Yesssss a member!
Spoiler:
))
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:48 pm

((I'd say I'm level 7 then if that's okay))

((And since we're wizards, I'll add a staff to my items if that's okay))
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 pm

(( Ok! Do you already want to be a team or wait a thousand years for the guild master to acknowledge us outside? ))
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:37 pm

((We are already a team, though we're lowlevel since I am very hard to convince to actually do stuff.))

((Also, I'm currently sleeping, so if you want something from Nox you'll have to wake me))
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:38 pm

(( I believe it's night at the moment so Mike would either be asleep or reading my candlelight. ))
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:44 pm

((I guess we'll just wait then Smile ))
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:56 pm

(( Or this: ))
Mike flips the page of his book, he gets halfway down the page before hearing a growling sound. He looks down, embarrassed, he untucks his paws from under him and pokes Nox impatiently.
"Nox! Nox! Nooooooooox! Wake up! I'm starving. Want to go and get some food with me?"
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Nox make a few unintelligible sounds.

He opens one of his eyes.

"If I don't like waking up during the day, what gave you the idea that I like waking up now? Just go get some food for yourself and let me sleep."
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:34 pm

"But without you I don't have an escape if Guild Master sees me. Come on Nox! I'm sure there is something there that you will like!"
Mike tries giving puppy dog eyes.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Nox grumbles but gets up eventually. He braces himself on his staff.

"Mrrrlright, get going, the quicker you get your food, the qicker I can go back to-"

Nox yawns.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Mike tries pushing Nox out, he hears something in the room beside theirs.
"Hey! We have some more adventurers here! But first, food."
He trots out and goes into the kitchen, he looks around to see if anyone is there.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:55 pm

((I'll have to go to actual sleep now))

((Just assume that Nox is following you and doesn't do anything except for occasionally doze off for a bit))

((If you need him to teleport you, just assume he does it))

((At least untill I am back))
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:56 pm

(( Ok. ))
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Vinnie is starting to get impatient. He whacks the door with his face a couple more times before Tony stops him.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by variegatedDreamraptor Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:45 am

((As I said on the general chat, because I lost part of my adapter I could basically have no computer or internet for the rest of the week, other than to do homework. Right now, I'm using what's basically a school computer with a liiiiittle bit more leeway and no stupid internet filters.

So if you can, I guess, try not to introduce Team LLLies during that time. When they do come in, though, I think they should be discovered kind of shockingly and unexpectedly, nobody really being sure when they got there. Also, there's a pretty good chance I can have their picture done by the time I get my regular computer back, though if that's like the day after tomorrow maybe not.))
variegatedDreamraptor
variegatedDreamraptor
Cooltrainer

Location : Guys just so you know I am basically NEVER on here. I only really go on the Skype now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:48 am

((Reserving a spot to start in about 2-3 weeks. I've got the character sheet things and a prologue/explanation for why I'm gone for a bit.
Name: Falx
Pokemon: Pawniard (male)
Level: 17
Picture: I can't art at all. Maybe I'll try later?
Personality: Falx believes in truth and justice, to the exclusion of all else. Every action he takes must be good both in the short term and the long term; the end does not justify the means. He tries to be very serious about justice and his knightly mission to rid the world of evil, and will attack anybody he thinks is an evildoer.
Team: Team Crest
Items: 2 Apples, 1 Attention Orb
Moves: Faint Attack/Scratch/Leer/Dual Chop
Other: Falx joined the guild about 2 months ago, with his partner, Bayer.

Name: Bayer
Pokemon: Pidgey (female)
Level: 13
Picture: I can't art at all. Maybe I'll try later?
Personality: Bayer is a fairly upbeat Pidgey who believes that there is good in all Pokemon. She's compassionate and thoughtful. She teamed up with Falx to try and change his black-and-white view of the world.
Team: Team Crest
Items: 1 Apple
Moves: Quick Attack/Gust/Sand Attack/Pursuit
Other: N/A.))

prologue stuff i guess?:
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:55 am

Finished Team Flame! Together they are a fiery trio of terrible proportions! Literally though, since I lost track of scale while drawing. Whoops.

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story - Page 3 Pmd_team_flame
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by variegatedDreamraptor Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:09 am

((Ok, as far as having a computer goes, I'm back!

As far as homework goes... things are pretty much the same. I'm still going to have to wait until maybe Saturday to catch up on this.))
variegatedDreamraptor
variegatedDreamraptor
Cooltrainer

Location : Guys just so you know I am basically NEVER on here. I only really go on the Skype now.

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:41 pm

((...))

((Say, are we still doing this?))
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:58 pm

((Well Misc sorta disappeared from the forums into Tumblrness

And she's kind of the "GM" and stuff soooo

IDK?))
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next