Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story

+6
variegatedDreamraptor
OverlordJ
NinteNerd
Spark Eletran
DicksMcgee
tailoredGoose
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story

Post by DicksMcgee Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:35 pm

The "scarf" suddenly shifted, revealing two large, mustard-colored eyes. "I told you guys, joining a guild was the best idea ever! We'll get to go on awesome adventures and save damsels in distress! And maybe get a reward!"
DicksMcgee
DicksMcgee
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story

Post by tailoredGoose Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Gleam sighed and gestured towards the entrance. "Well at least its not midnight or anything. We better hurry though, who knows when the guild goes to sleep."
tailoredGoose
tailoredGoose
Cooltrainer

http://Malevolentespurr.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:39 pm

- Okay! 

He smiled and looked at the Shuppet that was disguising as his scarf, warning her:
- Hey, remember, you can't say anything while we're in there... Gotta act like a scarf, at least for now. We can't start off with more than two members. It's just... The only way, I guess.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DicksMcgee Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Nelly nodded, hiding her face with a giggle. "Better not say anything stupid Glitch!"
DicksMcgee
DicksMcgee
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by tailoredGoose Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:43 pm

As the two(three?) pokemon headed to the guild master's chamber, a fletchling blocked their path. "Hey! I'm the quildmaster's right hand pokemon! Can I help you?"
tailoredGoose
tailoredGoose
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:45 pm

- Oh, yeah, huh, Gleam and I - He pointed to the Sableye by his side. - We wanna make a team on the guild! We... Didn't like, come too late or anything, did we?
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tailoredGoose Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:47 pm

The fletchling gasped and covered his beak with his wing. "Oh of course not! Anytime is perfectly fine if you're signing up, follow me, follow me!" He lead them into the guildmaster chamber, where a celebi instantly greeted them. "Hello~ My name is celebi, and are you here to sign up?"
tailoredGoose
tailoredGoose
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:49 pm

- Oh, yeah! My name's Glitch, and this here is Gleam. - He smiled to the Celebi, hoping the Guildmaster did not notice anything wrong with his scarf. - We'd like to make a team together! Explore... Get... Loot... Have awesome adventures... Rescue, um, damsels in distress... - Glitch just repeated what his partner had said earlier, running out of ideas as he spoke. - ...All that kind of stuff!
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tailoredGoose Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 pm

The celebi smiled warmly. "What will your team name be?" Suddenly Gleam spoke up. "How about spooknights?"
tailoredGoose
tailoredGoose
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DicksMcgee Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:54 pm

The name was perfect! Nelly knew she couldn't talk to voice her opinion, be she tightened her grip on Glitch's neck in excitement.
DicksMcgee
DicksMcgee
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Feeling Nelly, he tapped her with his shoulder to show that he understood and she should stop before choking him.

- Ah, yeah! I like Spooknights. It's like, a MULTIPUN or something! - He gestured with his hands to show the "size" of the pun, laughing a bit after it. - ...Um... Yeah. Let's go with that. ....So... We're only allowed to start of with two members, right...?
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tailoredGoose Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Celebi nodded once again before gesturing to the fletchling. "Fletch will show you to your dorm~ Thanks for registering!"
~~~~~
Fletch led the new explorers to a medium sized room, with two beds. "See you in the morning, you'll begin training tomorrow."
tailoredGoose
tailoredGoose
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 pm

((Alright, Binacle it is.))

The beach. Quiet, save for the refreshing breeze, the sound of the tide, and the occasional squawking of a Wingull. Yep, pretty idyllic. Doesn't get much nicer than...

"Hey." Bonk. "Yo." Bonk. "Hey, Vinnie. Wake up."
"Wha..." Bonk. "Hey! Ow! Cut it out, Tony!"

Oh dear. I suppose it isn't all that quiet after all. Enter Tony and Vinnie, the Binacle. *sigh* Let's listen to what they have to say, I suppose.

"Come on, man. Today's the day!" Tony is shouting at the top of his lungs.
"Oh my Arceus, do you ever shut up?"
"Probably. But Vinnie, today's the day! Today's the day we start our own rescue team!"
"What?! Crap! Why didn't you lead with that, ya moron! Let's go!"

And away they awkwardly hop, in the general direction of the Celebi guild.

((*rubs hands together* This should be fun.))
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:03 pm

- Uff! - The Chespin sighed, taking Nelly off his neck and looking at her, still on his arms. - That felt... close. I was sure they were going to find out at any moment!

He then looked around the room, checking it out. The two beds, the walls, the roof, any decoration... Wait, two beds?

- So, umm... - Glitch started, looking at his two partners - This room is pretty good and all, but I don't think we thought this through completely. How are we gonna sleep with only two beds?
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:04 pm

(( Do you already have a team, or would you like to join Team Secret Wizards? Or maybe that will be a psychic (at least in their evo line) exclusive... Not sure yet. Fairy types could also join, and most likely dragon too.))
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:05 pm

There's a rap on the door of the guild, followed by a muffled "ow."

((Well i was going to start my own, but I just came up with the best idea. What if Celebi assumes they're just late and shunts them in with Team Multipun??))

Last edited by invisibleTerrarium on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DicksMcgee Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 pm

The shuppet suddenly flew up into the air, zooming around the room with almost manic excitement. "Wow, what a great room! Not as warm as a volcano, but it's pretty good!" Then, hearing Glitch's question, she calmed down slightly. "I can sleep under the bed if you want." She slipped under the bed, letting her face peek out to demonstrate.
DicksMcgee
DicksMcgee
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by tailoredGoose Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Gleam laughed. "Nah, you can take mine. I like to sleep on rocks anyways, just like back home."
tailoredGoose
tailoredGoose
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:14 pm

tailoredGoose wrote:Gleam laughed. "Nah, you can take mine. I like to sleep on rocks anyways, just like back home."
((...Binacle is a rock. This isn't going to end well. mspa))
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:16 pm

(( NEW SHIP ALERT! ))
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:19 pm

((WELL FUCK WHYD YOU SAY THAT NOW I HAVE TO DRAW IT))
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:20 pm

- Well... I'm fine with either, I guess. I'm not exactly used to sleeping on not-beds though... 

The Chespin then sits on the most nearby bed, looking at his team members.

- Well, this is gonna be fun! Though keeping Nelly hidden might be a bit of a challenge. Having a team with you two is worth that challenge, though! :D

((Also I ship Gleam/Vinnie&Tony))
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DicksMcgee Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Nelly flew a few laps around the room again, then flopped onto the floor. "Here's to our first day as adventurers!" She said, grinning. She stuck part of her body out, waiting for Glitch's and Gleam's hands.
DicksMcgee
DicksMcgee
Cooltrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:24 pm

((Two things.
1. Why are they hiding Shuppet?
2. i've just decided that vinnie and tony have a horrible fear of grass types. Let's see how this plays out. mspa))
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:29 pm

((Because in this world your team is only allowed to start off with 2 members, and they're... Three. So they're hiding Nelly for now as Glitch's scarf.))
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next