Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

+13
Hanky Panky
Captain
Sharpedo
muffinz
tinning3
invisibleTerrarium
Gelatino
Dregadude
OverlordJ
NinteNerd
Spark Eletran
phantasmalDexterity
d_what
17 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa: - Page 5 Empty Re: Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

Post by NinteNerd Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 am

spark and i were flipping out in pesterchum about this update, haha.

everyone is dying
again again

prediction/rant/reaction thing:
jane didn't know of g.b. dirk's appearance and so she took the first opportunity to take out aranea's insanely powerful minion, meanwhile G.B Dirk probably didn't get to finish the extraction, so aranea's likely gonna recover somehow, at least partially. it's only a matter of time before real dirk shows up, and aranea will be all "FUCK NO I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE CAPABLE OF" and kills him on the spot.

meanwhile, on the ground, g.b. dirk has probably broken aranea's control juuuust enough to let gamzee react and kill terezi, unless she throws him in the lava, which is unlikely.

then when jack english arrives there will probably be interesting conflicts with the other two murderous carapaces and jane might be screwed, seeing as
"TT: There's supposedly only one thing the Baroness fears, and your grandma learned of this somehow.
TT: It wasn't an ex husband though. It was her superior. Some kind of demon, or another alien, no one really knows. But he went by the name English. He's supposedly even more brutal than she is, if you can believe that.
"
and karkat and "kanyaya" are in danger from the fire now and...
yeah like everyone is screwed.

dunno what'll happen with rose and roxy. maybe some awkward bonding?
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa: - Page 5 Empty Re: Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

Post by d_what Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:05 am

Ever notice how Rose has NEVER seen Roxy not asleep? Dreambubble walking, floating in the dream bubbles again, with Calliope (still asleep though) and now. I don't think it means anything though.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:11 am

d_what wrote:Ever notice how Rose has NEVER seen Roxy not asleep? Dreambubble walking, floating in the dream bubbles again, with Calliope (still asleep though) and now. I don't think it means anything though.
Yeah, probably just one of those meaningless coincidences Hussie enjoys so much.

Anyways I once again have no idea what's going to happen next here. Man, these update have been riveting! I liked that Janeface closeup, and pretty much every other panel too.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:55 am

Just a quick question:

Isn't it B.G.Dirk? I thought the B.G. stood for Brain Ghost?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:48 am

People filled many pages arguing about that a few weeks ago over in the other CD Thread. For some reason some people thought GB was the official version?
Personally, I don't really care that much though.

Also, the HELL JANE???????
Why?
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:25 pm

i really don't think it matters whether people call him "Ghost Brain Dirk" or "Brain Ghost Dirk"

i'm pretty she was just eliminating the biggest noticeable threat while she could. she did apologize before doing so.

c'monnnn, jack english.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:33 pm

somebody post the words and upload the images pls, still can't access site
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Really. Where does one begin?

Truly excellent passive use of Gamzee's powers though. Allows destruction via rage, let rage be destroyed, shortly to let rage destroy... 

:/
My sympathy for Terezi dwindles. She doesn't stop and think despite her latent abilities and lets herself be SO easily manipulated. Don't want her to die though. Just to grow the hell up.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Sorry about not posting here, NN, Spark, and I did a mini-comdisc on a Skype chat. I agree, Gamzee was really freaking cool here, and I also liked Jane being controlled in her sleep.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpedo Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 am

d_what wrote:Ever notice how Rose has NEVER seen Roxy not asleep? Dreambubble walking, floating in the dream bubbles again, with Calliope (still asleep though) and now. I don't think it means anything though.
I THINK IT DOES. BUT  YOU KNOW HUSSIE AND HIS RED HERRINGS.

ARANEA IS AN ASSHOLE AND I'VE DISLIKED HER EVEN BEFORE THIS BIG MESS. MAY SHE DIE A DEATH OF LORD ENGLISH RAVE LAZERS.

ALSO FUCK YOU GAMZEE. HERE'S HOPING KANAYA GOES KICKASS MODE ON YOU.
Sharpedo
Sharpedo
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Or Karkat does, that would be cool.

Btw everyone, since the thread is called "Sharpedo says Comdisc", we all have to agree with Sharpedo's opinions. Every one of them.

Out of curiosity, Sharpedo, what are your ships?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Rose, smashing someone's face onto the ground after being subjected to multiple stabs does not constitute any healthy relationships, even blackrom ones. Go drink some water or something, your obviously still hungover.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 pm

well
ive got only one thing to say about this

SHIT'S GOING DOWN.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpedo Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:05 pm

I DON'T HAVE SHIPS. I SINK THEM. WITH MY TEETH.

THE CONDESCE HAS ARRIVED. SKAIA IS WRECKED.
EVERYONE'S HAD ENOUGH OF GAMZEE AND THIS IS GOING TO BECOME A CLUSTERFUCK OF FIGHTING REALLY FAST. BUT HE'LL PROBABLY STILL GET AWAY BECAUSE OF HIS IMPERVIOUS JUGGALO POWERS.  

MEANWHILE JAKE CONTINUES TO BE USELESS.
Sharpedo
Sharpedo
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Whoah there buddy you might wanna calm down there with the colored capslock
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:41 pm

so when exactly did jade's toppled house in the lava turn from a house into a rectangular slab of featureless grey rock

or were the upper floors of the house always solid grey all the way through without any rooms inside
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:27 pm

I think that was always the case, since Jade always just teleportalized through them to the bottom floors where Grandpa Harley kept his eccentric collections. I think those floors were just endless staircases.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:00 pm

holy cheese THAT UPDATE
wow, i don't really have much to say...at least we know where the becs are now.

why did condy entrust jane with all of skaia again?
i never thought much of that little ball of blue until it became relevant
seriously, what's gonna happen now that skaia is toast?
somebody please kill gamzee now, somehow. please.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Dregadude wrote:I think that was always the case, since Jade always just teleportalized through them to the bottom floors where Grandpa Harley kept his eccentric collections. I think those floors were just endless staircases.

yeah but these ARE the lower floors just copy-pasted hundreds of times
remember nothing above the garden exists anymore
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Some rather interesting news has been posted in the news section of the mspaintadventures website. Details in the spoiler if you want the TL;DR version.

Spoiler:
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:55 pm

Any idea who the people that aren't "some of us" are? I'm very confused as to whether I should know what this new something is.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:08 am

Most people think he's talking about Namco High
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:52 am

Oh yeah, that. I thought we had already determined that was an elaborate hoax, and the Namco president was supposedly firing somebody over it?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:41 am

The article itself was a hoax. Namco high IS deifnitely a game that is happening, the article saying the director was firing someone over it (and that he wasn't happy about it) was the hoax.

At least that's what I know about it. I might be wrong.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:07 pm

So, guys. I've been meaning to ask.
With the gigapause eventually... Unpausing, what's everyone's battle plans for the big day?
How many people have you managed to 'convert'?
Ever been to a con and seen a HS cosplayer?
How many times have you re-read HS?
Favourite part?
Least favourite?
Overall faith in Hussie /10?
Favourite flash?
Favourite tumblr overreaction?
Favourite HS gimmick?
Funniest meta thing to happen to you?

(And: some or all or none or ask your own)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next