Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD)

+6
invisibleTerrarium
Dregadude
OverlordJ
willPowered
tinning3
Xaber
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD) - Page 4 Empty Re: Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD)

Post by OverlordJ Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:28 am

I agree with Drega but yeah, I want to see more about this.

Also, good for you, nice with the pickup.

I wonder what you can pickup...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD) - Page 4 Empty Re: Let Us Nuzlocke Pokemon Snakewood (BACK FROM THE DEAD)

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:22 am

So I'm playing through this god damned game, and i have a couple complaints. Spoilered below in seperate tags for subjects. Long and swear-heavy, be warned. Also some spoilers, but this is snakewood, who gives a shit about those.

plot:

characters:

writing:

game balance:

the fakemon:

FUCKING MADIO CAVE AND THE MADIOS:

FUCKING DENJUU:

THE FUCKING DEADLY SEVEN:

That was really fun.
I just sat there and type ranted for like a full hour and a half.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go finish Snakewood. And drown myself for playing this game.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:28 am

man you didn't even mention hombone 0/10

edit:
invisibleTerrarium wrote:enter a wild battle with a level 5 hombone or geodude.

wait shit there it is sorry 10/10
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:04 am

Okay, so I haven't done anything on this for a while for a few reasons. THe first is that I'm lazy. The second is that I just couldn't be bothered to do anything when the game's just this bad. SO I haven't played Snakewood for three months, and my updates are a long way behind where I got up to ingame. I'm going to rush through the gap between them, give a sense of the highlights and lowlights of this

Also, iT, I'm sorry you had to go through this game. I'll make an answering post to yours in a bit.

Also, warning: Gorelax is in this update. It's kinda disgusting.

Spoiler:
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:08 am

Can you tell us what your current team is?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:58 pm

It's been four weeks!! D:

Just for the record, the elite four is complete garbage and arent even the final bosses, im like 99% there is more plot and no credits after you beat them. But the deal is that I literally gave up on them. I haven't touched the game four a few weeks now, either, so Xaber I guess I can't blame you haha

Anyway the four have bullshit levels and each is packing at least one legendary, except for the second one, but he has a fakemon (kenchukuo, kenchira's evo) that's pretty much a legendary anyway so who cares. I think their types are Ice, Fighting, Fire, Electric, but don't quote me on that. I managed to get through them (admittedly with lots of save scumming for parahax and thunderbolt crits on the electric guy's fucking zapdos) and reached the champion.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE FUCKING CHAMPION.:
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Spoiler:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Oh yeah here have some screencaps

Spoiler:

E: ...Maybe I'm misremembering the typechart. I'm probably wrong, I guess it didn't resist?? Still didn't take off more than a quarter of his health, which was the point.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4