Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cha~ange into digital champions! A Different LP.

+5
Dregadude
variegatedDreamraptor
tailoredGoose
Sandstriker
tinning3
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cha~ange into digital champions! A Different LP. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cha~ange into digital champions! A Different LP.

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:05 am

Dude, did you forgot when TK and Patamon found all the babies?

P.S.: Back on the original island, back when they had all been seperated, you know?

Here, I found it, Epised 12 "DigiBaby Boom"
Takeru (T.K.) and Patamon end up in Primary Village, the place where all Digimon are born. There, they are confronted by Elecmon, the guardian of the baby Digimon. He fights Patamon, having mistaken the two for intruders. To avoid a fight, T.K. proposes that they settle the dispute with a tug-o-war. Patamon wins and earns Elecmon's respect and trust.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Cha~ange into digital champions! A Different LP. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cha~ange into digital champions! A Different LP.

Post by tinning3 Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:31 am

Cha~ange into digital champions! A Different LP. - Page 2 Botamon

This is Botamon, Agumon's baby form from the first season. You were right though in that they weren't featured much, I watched through the first season earlier this year and only saw some of them once. They are definatly a thing that exists though.
Fun fact: in japan, the ranks are
Baby (baby)
Baby II (in-training)
Child (Rookie)
Adult (Champion)
Perfect (ultimate)
Ultimate (mega)

ON TO THE LP!:

Last edited by tinning3 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Switching names around that make more sense)
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:27 am

Dayum, I'm a motherfucking Skullgreymon?

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

(σ‾▿‾)-σ Aww yeah~
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Wow, why the fuck are the textboxes so small??? This is ridiculous.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:50 pm

You can't be overlord without convinient access to an arsenal of planet devestating weaponry, right? And you should wait and see who you'll digivolve into at mega, I think you'll be happy.

My guess to the text boxes would be due to the japanese origins, you can get a lot more out of such a small space in japanese than english. Japanese games also tend to have smaller text inputs than english games. It'll make screenshots go slowly if I continue like this, so during conversations when the current speaker changes, or something important is being explained.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Oh my, now I'm excited~

And yes, SkullGreymon fits me perfectly.

I think you're right, japanese text is usually much shorter, so the smaller boxes are less of a problem there.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Yeah, that explanation makes sense.

Can't wait to see what Digimon (if any) I am!
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cerebralconfinement Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:30 pm

If voting's still happening I want Dusk and either the Pretty Pack or the Attack Pack, with a slight preference towards Pretty.
cerebralconfinement
cerebralconfinement
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Voting time is up now, but we went Dusk/ Attack anyway, so it's all good. And Drega, I do have a digimon in mind that I know I'll end up getting.

Part 1B: Training time:
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Oh shit, OJ's a mech.

And I'm glad your explanations are so in-depth, because for my eyes the UI is so cluttered with info that I have a hard time registering anything useful. Seriously, who put all those distracting colors and patterns on every texture??
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:29 pm

At first I was happy.

Then I was excited!

And then I Cha~ange into digital champions! A Different LP. - Page 2 Weasel
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:02 am

aw hell yeah i get to be the black guy werewolf who happens to be a black guy
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:38 am

I'm glad you enjoyed my explanations Drega, wasn't sure if anyone was going to be interested in them. Yeah it can be confusing but I'm used to it now. It's part of the digimon charm I guess. I've no idea whether the Dawn colours are easier to looks at either, I've not played that for any great length of time.

Machinedramon looks so good in that picture. In fact they all do, whoever worked on the art did a good job.

You can also be the werewolf who happens to be a blue/ white guy. He looks less evil though, so we'll stick with shadowweregarurumon. His combo attacks have set a good precedent.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:51 am

Man, I can't decide who I'd rather digivolve into.

Machinedramon is awesome but BlackWargreymon is also awesome.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:48 pm

I wanna digivolve into metalgarurumon
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:44 pm

You don't get to decide, you are the pawn of Gelatino. I mean GELAT. Also more of a Rook, more useful than a pawn.

Cha~ange into digital champions! A Different LP. - Page 2 DUSK_72
Though I have no idea who SWGarurumon's mega is, so I might go metal instead anyway.

Part 2: Rescue:
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Hello, and welcome to DarkmoonCITY! Over there is LacklusterTOWN and SmilyfaceVILLAGE.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:44 pm

The dawn city is called sunshineCITY, as well.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:45 pm

This is great so far Very Happy 
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:21 pm

The Tournament:
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Awesome, I don't really know what to say but I'm excited to see what happens next.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 pm

So what's the deal with Night Claw being called Night Crow?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:55 pm

I don't know, I'd guess that the translators thought it was 'Crow' because of the L/R situation in japanese where they're really hard to distinguish, and thought Crow was right because it's a dark bird and kinda creepy, so perfect for a dark team name, not realising there's a potential connection to the Light Fangs. Tbh I have no actual evidence that it's meant to be Claw except for what a guy wrote on a forum I read, but it just makes too much sense to not be. When I first played the game I even asked myself 'Why Crow?'
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum