Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by d_what on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:22 am

Ugh, I'm so jealous. I've been playing splatoon all morning and I'm pretty sure last night I had a dream where I was showing off a switch to my mother.

I don't really mind missing out on splatfests or new weapons yet, since content is still smaller than it was when I bought Splatoon and my favourite weapon might not end up in it, but my God do I want to sink my teeth into salmon run. Even if it looks even more prone to team-related loss than the regular modes!

One day. One day...

Democratically elected ruler of everything

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:33 am

What's your favorite weapon again?

also SALMON RUN IS SO FUCKING FUN, MY GOD. it's absolutely hard and horrifying but it's FUN

and the hero mode is better than the first game's too imo

and i absolutely LOVE the dualies

i've missed this feeling since i regularly played splatoon
Spark Eletran
Tamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Looks like we're finally starting to get some info on Ultra S&M. It's not much yet, but I'll still throw it in a spoiler tag just in case.

Spoiler:
Apparently Lycanroc is getting a third form, called the Dusk Form. For the most part, it resembles the Midday Form, but the fur around its neck is starting to take on the crescent shape that the Midnight Form has. It's also got a different color palette; its fur turns orange, splitting the difference between Midday's tan and Midnight's red,
while its eyes become green. Apparently, you can't get it through ordinary methods; the only example given is that they won't appear in the wild, but it's probably safe to assume that there'll be some special trick to its evolution as well.
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what on Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:20 am

Is it bad that I can't bring myself to care :/ I was never hugely fussed about the originals, more won't make much of a difference. They're not going to be good, anyway - power creep this gen says if you don't have a legendary BST or a mega, you're probably not worth playing.

I think this is the longest I've ever gone without playing Pokémon. I can't even bring myself to turn on the 3DS and get those megastones! And they're good ones! I should definitely do that.

@Spark: Slosher Deco. Which isn't in the game, alas - even if leaks are to be believed, the new Slosher Deco has a *sprinkler*, not a splash wall. Yuck. Even if they make a 3rd Slosher like the Soda Slosher that has a Splash wall, it's not going to have a Kraken equivalent, since the new Deco has that in Baller. At best it could get Ink Armour, and those are really, really slim odds (3rd bucket, that bucket has splash wall, that bucket also has ink armour). RIP favourite bucket set :'( combining that with a *really* damning article on Splatoon 2's online infrastructure and ping rate, and my enthusiasm for getting it has been turned waaaaaay down.

I wonder what OJ is up to?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:16 pm

OJ is currently deceased as far as we can tell.
He got caught up in a million messages of skype hell backlog (like, over 70 thousand iirc) and he can't not read them all for whatever reason.

Anyway hey! been awhile. Quick life update:
-I'm off to college in a few weeks! Headed down south to Georgia, where I'll be studying animation Very Happy
-Working currently at a summer camp and it's hell i hate kids
-My opinion on lycanroc dusk form is that its dumb as hell and i don't care about it.
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:46 am

*Googles Georgia*

Ah, yes. Yes indeed.

And apparently Lycanroc gets the moves of both forms but it's giveaway exclusive. This is the worst combination of traits.

Sometimes I log in to dA and shudder at all the comments I haven't replied to. But some of them are 5+ years old by now, so. Eh. I think 1000 was my highest backlog. How the heck is OJ getting so many messages...

EDIT: Megastones for Ralts's line and Diancite are out. And Lopunny! Code is POYONG. (?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Ugh, I was worried they'd make it event-exclusive. Looks like my fears have been confirmed. Although I guess the bright side is that I was never that interested in the evolution line in the first place, and as you pointed out, it's not likely to be all that useful in competitive battles.

Anyways, congrats iT! I hope you have a lot of fun! Just remember to go to class, because you're paying for the privilege.
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:04 am

woohooooo, totally-not-just-ash-lycanroc! .....yeah the marketing for USUM is not very good rn.

also in other news, @dee: trislosher's p freaking good in splatoon2. maybe even too good. 's got bursts and ink armor.

on the other hand though: the dualies are just so fucking fun man
i think the normal dualies are my least favorite by now, but the dualie squelchers (actually the dumbest thing ever, i love it) are great as a ranged alternative and the dapples are SO FUCKING FUN. so nyoomy man
Spark Eletran
Tamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top