Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 5 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by d_what Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:59 am

I watched the first two episodes of PPGZ a year ago, just to see what it was like. I was pretty bored Neutral But then I don't like anime anyway (yes referring to anime in general, broad strokes but it's true) so it wasn't necessarily a reflection on its quality as a re-imagining of it.

Unrelated (again): I've got an approximate date for, uhh, I forgot what I called it last time. Lemme check.

EDIT: aaahh yay I found it.

"Eoin Goes to N.Carolina: The Experience" will be happening eventually, put it on your calendars! Mayhap it includes Bonus Content entitled "Quarantine: The IRL Meetup??????"

Yup. So it's happening in September, or maaaaybe August. The smart money is on early September. Also, woah, it's gonna be like 8 degrees (celsius) here and probably 30 over there. That's, like, Irish drought weather. Insane. So yeah Hanky or CA or anybuddy around there and then: I exist, which isn't news, but this time I'll exist nearby which kinda is :V

Totally gonna try and hit up the Pokemon League in Raleigh too if I'm still there on either Sunday. Flights could very easily be Sunday going and Saturday leaving so if that's the case I won't be able to go Sad
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 5 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:56 am

speaking of anime

how bout that ace attorney
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:02 am

Unfortunately, I'll be in a different part of the state by then. The first day of classes for the fall semester is August 22, which means I won't be able to make it back to the Triangle for a few months.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:04 am

invisibleTerrarium wrote:speaking of anime

how bout that ace attorney
i think im going to have to wait for a dub :L

like that'll ever happen
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:26 am

Yeah, that's not gonna happen, and even if it does, it won't be with the voice actors we know and love from DD or before. Gogoanime subbed it with the English names instead of the Japanese ones if you're interested in that.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:35 pm

in other news i'm readin thru cucumber quest

i love all these characters everybody's adorable and almondot is incredible

(stopped right before chapter 2)
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:38 pm

Cucumber Quest is great and everyone should read it. I assume by Almondot, you mean Almond/Peridot? Because that's pretty much the only thing I've ever shipped. Well, that and Finn/Poe from the new Star Wars movies.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:58 pm

It's best if you pronounce it as though the ship is a popular Mexican celebrity flirt. Like... AlMONdoh. But you gotta say it with sexy eyebrows.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:19 pm

i just caught up

i love this comic
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:22 pm

in other news can anyone find the comic recommendation thread again??? that one where cucumber quest even was in the first place. i cant for the life of me
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:14 am

Was it a separate thread, or was it just part of the GenChat thread?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:16 am

It was GenChat. Check the first few pages of this thread; if that doesn't work, try the first page of the last thread for my thread summary.

This is why we do thread summaries. THE PRESSURE IS ON, SPARK D:
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:17 am

...wait shit when did we start a new thread :O
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:36 am

Sometime on this very page, the first few posts were still in the old thread, I know that for sure. Somehere after Spark caught up on Cucumber Quest.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:55 pm

why the hell should "Gender" be a required field when signing up for a forum??? it literally affects nothing. there's no point in asking me that you stupid fuckin' webpage. why do YOU care if i register myself as "male" or "female" you ugly monochrome piece of garbage?
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:57 pm

Chances are, they're trying to do some demographic tracking. At least from an ethics perspective, they should have a "prefer not to answer" option, but ethics tend to go out the window when monetization is involved.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:11 pm

I suppose it's better than sex.

Hmm, that's a different use of that phrase than I've used before. Huh. Yeah it's purely for data purposes, although having an "undisclosed" option might be even more effective, otherwise you're just skewing your data. It might be out of thoughtless tradition too. It's easy to add a field, much harder to think about why you're doing it.

e: I ate lettuce today! Also cheese. But I'm more excited about the lettuce, since the cheese wasn't great.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:25 pm

what is this forum muffinz

are u trying to sign up for the quarantine. again.

are we getting muffin2

or maybe mutwo

muffind?

muffIInz????
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:59 pm

haha no it's the MSPA Replacement Forums. you know, the omegaupdate, or whatever they call themselves??? i only found out about that place's existence last night :I

ANYWAY THOUGH
OH BOY:
CHECK THIS OUT!

four-week special event for SU starting on May 12-- a whole month sooner than we thought, and less than three weeks from today!
two episodes back-to-back on the 12th, then one episode per week for the following three weeks. seemingly a spread-out variation on the five-episode bomb format! i am very glad it's not all in one week. based on that great promo video, this is gonna be some BIG STUFF. possibly the resolutions to BOTH the malachite and cluster plots, possibly both at the same time??? like holy wow this is gonna be something
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:22 pm

[SCREAMS]

also reminder that there was a schedule leak from some other country that revealed the order of the next convenient five episodes:

Super Watermelon Island
Gem Drill
Same Old World
Barn Mates
Hit the Diamond

so. when the kaiju fusion fight and the urgent dealing with the biggest threat in the show so far are 1- the very first day of the event and 2- the moments you pick to advertise, which is where you usually just put buildup stuff...

...you know this is gonna be fucking nuts.

the fact we went from "Week of Sardonyx" to "Steven's Birthday Bomb" to "IN TOO DEEP" is very very worrying too

Last edited by Spark Eletran on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:31 pm

Muffinz there's an option on Omegaupdate in the profile setting to set you preferred pronouns just like with MSPAF. And one of the options even is "prefer not to say". The gender selection is for Proboards which I believe is the type of forum they're using. And yeah, that's probably for some dumb marketing reason.

But once you do sign up fully, there 100% is an option to set ur gender to whatever you like in ur profile.

Anyway, SU shit is GoodShit mang. Also Pyre is looking SICK already.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:33 am

I'm probably gonna watch the steven universe stuff somewhere on the net, anyone know a good place for it that doesn't cost money?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:41 am

kisscartoon is always good
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:37 pm

What exactly happened to mspaf Question was it just taken down for maintenence and not finished yet, or was there an announcement it was going to happen, or what Question
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:12 pm

there's basically STILL no official news. it got struck by some hackers a few days before homestuck came back from the omegapause, then on the very day the first update came the whole forum dropped out of existence to be replaced by the "maintenance" page.

it's come to light recently that apparently there was basically nobody properly running the place by the time it went down. all the major admins had either stepped down or become inactive so there was nobody to really maintain the place. none of the people who are supposed to be in charge of the forums have responded to questions in any way! however one person affiliated with what pumpkin has very curtly and coldly brushed away any questions with replies to the effect of "no they're dead forever" (with an underlying tone of "go away stop asking me"). i don't believe that person is directly involved with the forums, but as far as i know they're literally the only person who's made any statements whatsoever aside from a few old admins who were like "i don't know what'll happen since i don't run the place anymore".
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next