Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by Sandstriker on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Captain wrote:ok shitty nickname time right off the bat lets go

waterwalloper, me likey the strikey, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK, SS (Smiling Sinner), H.M.S. Grain. pls rank from best to worst.

ok second question

list your top 10 favourite pieces of fiction in existence, followed by your favourite character from each
1. Waterwalloper
2. me likey the strikey
3. H.M.S. Grain
4. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK
5. Smiling Sinner

as for fiction, im not entirely sure of my all time favorites are right now, so i'm going with current stuff i'm into. also im assuming this includes video games too:
1. Team Fortress 2 (Pyro)
2. Zootopia (Nick Wilde)
3. Undertale (Tem or Dr. Gaster, difficult decision)
4. Miraculous Ladybug (Cat Noir)
5. Steven Universe (Either Steven or Lapis)
6. Assassination Classroom (Korosensei)
7. One Punch Man (Saitama)
8. Homestuck (John Egbert)
9. Paranatural (Max)
10. Starcraft (Nova Terra or any other Ghost, tbh)
avatar
Sandstriker
Ranger

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-07-21
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by muffinz on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:24 pm

why is your opinion of Binacle so blatantly incorrect and offensive :0
avatar
muffinz
Gentleman

Posts : 547
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 20
Location : hey, apparently i still exist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by Sandstriker on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:31 am

muffinz wrote:why is your opinion of Binacle so blatantly incorrect and offensive :0
listen buddy pal friendo amigo compadre, i only made the "Which pokemon is the worst?" question because of binacle. after seeing this lousy piece of oceanic filth i stopped playing pokemon, my alpha sapphire game cartridge is laying around unplayed because i dont want to subject it to the horrors of this god awful abomination to character design. I'll take fifty spheals instead, thanks
avatar
Sandstriker
Ranger

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-07-21
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by d_what on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:44 am

That's a lot of Pikachus on your favourites list. What is your opinion on the Pikachu expies, I.e. Pichu/plusle,minun/pachirisu/emolga/dedenne?

You say you haven't lost yet. Is that because you've only rarely played, because everyone else stinks, or because you're really good? If the latter what deck are you running :V

_________________
my favourite Pokémon's are Venasaur, Zoura, and Scoliopede, and Salemence, and Gradevoir
avatar
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by Sandstriker on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:03 am

d_what wrote:That's a lot of Pikachus on your favourites list. What is your opinion on the Pikachu expies, I.e. Pichu/plusle,minun/pachirisu/emolga/dedenne?

You say you haven't lost yet. Is that because you've only rarely played, because everyone else stinks, or because you're really good? If the latter what deck are you running :V
I can take or leave pikachu clones. Personally I'd prefer that they just had pikachu there instead of a clone, but marketing i suppose.

As for me not losing, It's a mixture of the first two. There's not many people around who are willing to play against me, and they always suck. They continually lose even when given a deck with a type advantage. As for what I run, I just use an old black and white deck of electric/dark. I'm not too into deck building.
avatar
Sandstriker
Ranger

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-07-21
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by invisibleTerrarium on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:11 am

Sandstriker wrote:
19. Which pokemon do you think is literally the worst one ever made?

"Once, there was an ugly binacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end..."
- Patrick Staryu

i'm taking this as a personal insult
avatar
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Posts : 1239
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 17
Location : yes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by d_what on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:24 pm

AU where Muffinz and iT are two heads of the same binacle and both say "FUCK THAT GUY" and perform a head-five.

_________________
my favourite Pokémon's are Venasaur, Zoura, and Scoliopede, and Salemence, and Gradevoir
avatar
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by Spark Eletran on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:58 pm

if u could kill all binacles but both pikachus in pokken are replaced by electabuzz and hawlucha would u do it
avatar
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 17
Location : right over here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by Sandstriker on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:18 pm

Spark Eletran wrote:if u could kill all binacles but both pikachus in pokken are replaced by electabuzz and hawlucha would u do it
Hm... Sure. I don't play pokken, and it would likely make those that do much more happy. So it's a win-win situation in my eyes.
avatar
Sandstriker
Ranger

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-07-21
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by d_what on Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Hmmmm sure is quiet Neutral I wouldn't take it personally Sandstriker, seems every thread is quiet. This isn't unusual for us :V

Obligatory; sexiest quarantine member etc etc

Same as Tinning's question: If the Quarantine was a restaraunt and each member had a signature dish on the menu, what would yours be? (is it a... sand-wich? geddit? im sorry)

_________________
my favourite Pokémon's are Venasaur, Zoura, and Scoliopede, and Salemence, and Gradevoir
avatar
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by Sandstriker on Sun May 01, 2016 12:46 pm

d_what wrote:Hmmmm sure is quiet Neutral I wouldn't take it personally Sandstriker, seems every thread is quiet. This isn't unusual for us :V

Obligatory; sexiest quarantine member etc etc

Same as Tinning's question: If the Quarantine was a restaraunt and each member had a signature dish on the menu, what would yours be? (is it a... sand-wich? geddit? im sorry)
Sexiest Quarantine member is obviously Smuppedo smuppedo smuppedo smuppedo smuppedo smuppedo

As for my dish, it would probably be something chocolate. Just like, so much chocolate that after you eat it, you'd probably swear it off for awhile. Chocolate Mousse Cake Inside a Chocolate Pudding Pie with hot fudge poured on top with some chocolate chips on top. Something just cavity inducing that will shove someone into a sugar coma.
avatar
Sandstriker
Ranger

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-07-21
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by OverlordJ on Thu May 12, 2016 6:00 am

In a totally unbiased question, how have you enjoyed my game so far? Now that you have a little more experience with the Dwarves and have seen the five primary races in action, how would you rank them with 1 being the best and 5 the worst?
avatar
OverlordJ
Expert

Posts : 2242
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by Sandstriker on Thu May 12, 2016 12:17 pm

OverlordJ wrote:In a totally unbiased question, how have you enjoyed my game so far? Now that you have a little more experience with the Dwarves and have seen the five primary races in action, how would you rank them with 1 being the best and 5 the worst?

Goblins Rank 1:
Pros:
- Breed faster than fruit flies
- So much food production compared to consumption
- I think they have a shortened maturity period for children?
- Literally can live off of basically no food compared to the others

Cons:
- If I was using them, they'd all be dead because of my luck

Dwarves Rank 2:
Pros:
- I haven't killed all of them yet
- Much more difficult to kill than expected
- Has a chance to not be poisoned

Cons:
- They still can be poisoned

Humans Rank 3:
Pros:
Adaptability I guess???

Cons:
I don't know how good adaptability is

Elves Rank 4:
Pros:
- Animal control stuff
- long lives

Cons:
- wtf is with their breeding, lol
- will die from a paper cut

Orcs Rank 5:
Pros:
- They swol af

Cons:
- short lives

avatar
Sandstriker
Ranger

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-07-21
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by d_what on Sat May 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Well, I think we've squeezed most of the content out of this thread at this point.

So since the queue is now empty, I'm just gonna open it up for free-for-all questions for anybody and everybody. If there's any questions you forgot to ask, go ahead, now or whenever!

_________________
my favourite Pokémon's are Venasaur, Zoura, and Scoliopede, and Salemence, and Gradevoir
avatar
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by Sandstriker on Sat May 14, 2016 6:05 pm

I'd like the OTP question to be answered by everyone else/anyone who wouldn't mind divulging the information :V
avatar
Sandstriker
Ranger

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-07-21
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum